Chapter 8

B A Y L E Y S  P O V

Becky takes the golf thing away from Nia and hits both her legs with it sweeping her off of her feet. The two their girls drop their golf things, Carmella comes over to me and punching me. I fall down to my knees and she kicks my back making me go flat on my stomach in pain. Charlotte tries coming to my aid but she gets pulled back by Sasha. "Let go of me!" Charlotte yells trying to remove sasha's arms from her waist. Charlotte reverses and holds sasha instead. They both groan as Sasha tries hitting Charlotte with an elbow. She tries with her other arm as Charlotte falls back from the face contact.

Carmella and Sasha come over to me smirking. I back away in fear but Becky turns Carmella around slapping her in the face. Sasha turns around to be greeted by a uppercut. "Are you okay?" she asks. I nod, "I'm gonna help out Charlotte." Becky says running over to Nia and Charlotte. She swiftly pushes away Charlotte and takes the punch but immediately regrets it as blood pours from her nose.

B E C K Y S P O V

I spot Charlotte and Nia. She's about to punch Charlotte, I push her back and take Nia's thunderous punch, "CRACK"I cough and fall to the floor as blood starts dropping from my nose. The three run away as Triple H and Ms. McMahon show up. "Oh my god! Becky! This is all my fault." Charlotte exclaims worriedly. "It's not your fault don't worry." Stephanie assures helping me up.

"What the hell are you doing picking fights Rebecca?" Triple H asks in an angry tone. "All I wanted was to go home with my f-girlfriend. Those fucking bastards smashed my god damn car." I growl. "Their parents will pay, don't cuss on school grounds, Here grab this napkin." Ms. McMahon says.I grab the small napkin and wipe my nose with it and throw it in the trash. "I need to go back to my office, Bayley, mind taking her to the nurse?" Ms. McMahon asks. She nods grabbing my hand.

We walk back inside of the school and walk the halls. "Now I am taking you to the nurse." Bayley laughs. "Yeah." I giggle. We stop next to the nurses office and she turns to me. "And now I get to kiss you." she smirks leaning in. Our lips connect. Her arms snake around my waist as mines go around her neck. She licks my lip asking for an entrance, i open my mouth slightly as her tongue begins to roam around mouth making me softly moan. She pulls away making me groan. "We're still in schoooolll!" she says teasingly. "You don't think I know that?"we both laugh and enter the nurses office.

at bayleys house

"Bayleyyyy!" I say, she turns around and faces me. "Yes?" she asks sitting on the couch and typing things on her phone. I sit besides her and she hides the phone. I sigh and brush off my thoughts of what could be going on and replace my facial expression with a smile, "Can we be official?" I ask. "I don't know, becks." she says with unease. "After Carmella, i'm not sure I can trust anyone." I frown and sit on her lap. "I'm sorry, I'll tell you soon." Bayley says, "Don't be sorry. Just know, i'm not Carmella. I will never hurt you." I peck her on the lips and a half smile appears on her face.

"Do you wanna eat something?" I ask. She points at me. "What do you mean." A thought crosses through my mind and I blush instantly. "I meant, can you cook?" Bayley asks. "Oh." I say sheepishly. "What did you think I meant?" She asks laughing. "I thought you wanted to eat my m-""So can you cook?" Bayley cuts me off before I finish my sentence. "Yeah kinda." I say. "Damnit I don't have groceries." She rolls her eyes. "It's okay we can buy tomorrow." She lays down. "Are your ribs okay?" I ask. She nods. I pull her shirt up slightly, "That doesn't look okay and they're covering your abs." she laughs. "It's not funny." I pout. "It's hilarious, how's that broken nose?" she asks. "It doesn't hurt much but that stupid bitch Nia, I'm gonna break every bone in her fucking body." I growl with hatred. 

"Hey, hey. Calm down, come down here and give me a kiss." Bayley says smiling. I lean in close to her and throw a kiss. "Aw come on!" Bayley whines. I giggle and kiss her. Her hands go on my ass and I moan softly. She lays me down on the couch as she plants kisses over my neck.  She pushes her knee into my sensitive part while biting on my neck softly. I moan as she unclips my bra then starts taking off her shirt. She smirks at me before kissing me again.

you can imagine the rest💋
After that

I breath heavily as she flops besides me. "Bayley Martinez is great in bed." she giggles next to me as she plays with my wavy hair. "I never got to answer your question correctly." I look at her confused. "And the answer is Yes, we can be official." A big smile appears on my lips as I kiss her softly. "Well get dressed, I made a reservation for Charlotte, Roman, and us two." she says sitting up. "That's what you were doing on your phone?" I ask. She nods with a beaming smile.

—————————————————-

i'm so sorry i made this a year ago and its discontinued. i forgot about this account and i apologize for that. this what was left in my drafts so here ya go. i might make a new account and write new fanfics abt wwe ships i'm not sure. but goodbye!