Chapter 4

BECKYS POV

"Where is she?" I hear the familiar voice yell. "W-who?" Bayley asked startled. "You little bitch! My girlfriend where is she?" She yelled. I curse under my breath and walk over to the door. I gently scoot Bayley back up a bit as I step in front of her and I said in a angry tone to the blue haired woman in front to the woman in front of me, "I'm right here. Don't call her such names, I am not your girlfriend. You know what I'm capable of, don't you dare test my patience." She gasped as she took a step back. I turn to Bayley, "I'll be back. I need to talk to her. Wait here." I say to Bayley as I walk to the couch to grab my promise ring Sasha gave me that had slipped off my finger earlier. I turn and see Bayley on the floor protecting her face with her arms and legs, cowering from Sasha as she throws lefts and rights. I run to Sasha and pull her off. "What's wrong with you?" I yell. "Why are you hanging out with this loser?" She yells back as I feel Bayley putting her hand on my shoulder for balance. "She's not a loser!" I yell back slapping her hard in the face. She holds her cheek as she held a sad expression. "Take it! Next time don't fuck up and cheat." I said angrily as I forced the promise ring onto her palm, closing it and pushing her out the door slamming it hard.

I slid down the door with my back as I put my knees to my chest crying. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "Shh. It's okay, she didn't realize what she just lost." She said calmly hugging me as I hugged back sobbing onto her shoulder. "Wanna go to my room?" I nodded into her chest as I felt her pick me up with my legs around her waist as I clutch on to her sobbing on her shoulder. She kicked open the door and she closed it. Bayley sits on the bed with me still attached onto her. I let go and stare at the ground. "I'm sorry. Your shirt is wet there." I pointed to the small part of her clothing. She chuckled and said, "It's alright, I have a bunch of other shirts." I still looked down upset at Sasha. I feel her  bring up my chin with a finger, "It's alright. Don't cry. She didn't realize how special you are." I looked into her eyes as she spoke, but trailed my eyes to the ground again, "how do you know? You barely know me." I whispered but loud enough for her to hear. "Look, I could tell your an amazing, talented, beautiful, woman." She said causing heat to rise to my cheeks. I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. "Did you get hurt?" I asked looking around her. "No." She chuckled.  "I need to go get my phone, I'll be right back." She said before running out of the room.

I wonder why she cheated. What did I do. Am I just not good enough, I asked myself in my head as I hear a voice interrupt my thoughts. "Whatcha thinking about?" She asks sitting next to me. "Nothing." I said as I looked around the room. The room was filled with posters off WWE wrestling. It showed, Macho Man (Randy Savage) I smiled because I watch wrestling too. I never took a chance to looks around this room. It's beautiful. It has yellow painted walls as it matched with every singles color in the room. The wall wasn't some old rusty yellow, it was more of a creamy, sparkly honey colored yellow. It was wonderful. All the posters said something  positive. I'm surprised why I caught her crying that one time. If she seems so positive.

I turn to her. "Bayls." Her head shoots up with a confused look. "Sorry, too soon for nick names?" I ask as she chuckles. "No, it's alright. I'm not use to anyone calling me that, Bex." I blush a bit as I hide my face. I could feel her grin as she lays on the bed next to me. I open my eyes and face her looking at me with a unreadable expression. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask sitting up. "Sure." She said sitting up as well looking for the remote. "Right here!" I say as I hold it up. "Pick." She said scooting closer to me and hugging my side, leaning on my shoulder. I felt heat rise to my cheeks again as I grabbed the remote.

"So, are you sleeping over?" She said laying down and staring at the credits of the movie. "Obviously! That's why it's called a sleepover." I say leaning over and pinching her cheek. "Okay. I'm gonna use the bathroom." She said as she quickly walked out, how weird, she hurried out the door.