~Chapter 12~

Oof anyone listen to a music very long, then the music gets stuck in your head for a long time.

Ink POV
I walked to school as usual, I then saw the sans from yesterday(Classic sans who recently joined the Football team).
He walked up to me with a smile, "hey mind if I walk with ya to school?" He asked.
"I don't mind.." I said, we both walked until, we both reached the front door of the school.

He the opened the door for me first, "ladies first" he said.
"I'm not female..." I said, then his face turned dark blue.
"I know..." he replied covering his face.
I walked through the door and he followed closely behind.
"Ink!" Cross came out of nowhere and hugged me.

"H-hey cross.." I said, Cross smiled and pulled away.
"Oh, I see you meet our newest member of the Football team" Cross said.
"Uh...yeah" I said smiling, I then saw Dream and Blue.
I quickly slipped away and ran to Blue and Dream, I grabbed both of them and made them follow me. Far away from them...

"Ink what's wrong? Never seen you act this way before" Blue said.
"Well long story...but I-"
"Well hello Inky" Nightmare dropped out of nowhere next to me.
I yelped with surprise as he pinned me to the lockers.
"Nightmare" Dream hissed angrily, Nightmare smirked and placed a kiss on my lips(?).
Before walking away, I blushed madly as I covered my face with my scarf.

"The nerve oF NIGHTMARE" Hissed Dream, Blueberry laughed before saying "I think it's kinda cute".
"WHAT!?" Dream snapped loudly making blue jump.
"I mean...its Ink's decision to pick who...is well his lover" Blue said.

"Oh but you don't see me saying 'OooOoooOo Look I think it's cute how you and Dust go behind the school to makeout after you broke up with Error'".
Blueberry's face was now as blue as a real Blueberry.
"Oh yeah!? Its not like I see you checking out Killer's-" Dream quickly shit Blue's mouth.

"Shhhhhh! There coming!" Dream snapped.
Then I quickly walked away because I didn't want to hear all, of the things they had to say.
I walked to my locker and grabbed my supplies, then I looked up.
"Hey...um I didn't get your name.." said the skeleton to walked with me to school.
"I'm Ink, and what about you?" I asked, he put on his hood and looked at the ground.
"Classic...but my friends call me Classy.." he said.

I smiled, "nice to meet you Classic" I said pulling out my hand to shake his hand.
He hesitated to shake my hand, but he finally found the courage.
"So...um...can we meet at lunch..?" He asked.
I nodded, "see you at lunch Classic" I said walking away.

Classic POV
I counted each class hour, then when the bell rang for lunch. I took my time and put my stuff away, before walking to the lunchroom.
I sat down at a empty table, then a skeleton sat next to me.
He had a gold tooth he had red eyes, at first he gave me a evil glare.
I felt very uncomfortable so I took a sip of my Ketchup bottle.

"Ew...you actually like that stuff?" He asked, I gave him a evil glare.
"Ya got a problem with that bud? Cause I'm ready to 'Ketchup' you when you run for your life buddy" I chuckled.
He took a sip of a yellow bottle of....MUSTARD!?
"You like that stuff!? That's a bit to 'spicy' don't you think?" I said.
"Heh You 'mustard' heard that I like it spicey" he said.
I started laughing, he bursted into laughter as well.

Then Ink sat next to me, then the other skeleton went quite...
I started to chat with Ink while..he just stayed quiet.
Then he lefted after, What a werid guy...

(Wow Yeet! I NEED TO STOP WITH THE PUNS)