~Chapter 22~

(UPDATE LETS GO! I've been kinda thinking about new chapters for my books I will Update soon again)

Ink POV
Me and Cross sat in one of the cafeteria tables, it wasn't long until Error joined us.
"What class do you have next?" Cross asked me, I looked away from him a bit.
"I have Algebra.." I replied, I pulled at my sleeve to cover up my new scars as I ate my lunch.
"That reminds me...Ink mind if you help me on algebra? I'm good at sports but not at mathematics" he said.
I nodded and then he smiled at me, making me smile back.

"Um excuse me" A voice said, I turned to look behind me as I stared at two skeletons.
One skeleton wore a red scarf with a large red slash on his chest, the other skeleton wore glasses with 'Yolo' on it and wore a colorful jacket.
"Oh hello...I'm Ink..I've never seen you around here before..are you new?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm Geno and this is my brother Fresh...oh hey Error" Geno said.
Me and Cross looked at Error, Cross looked at Error with a sly smirk.

"Whose this? Your 'friend'?" Cross said, which made me laugh cause I knew he sarcastic.
Then Error punched Cross onto the shoulder, "ThAt'S mY brOthEr YoU hOe" he snapped.
"...That's great! Come sit with us Geno and Fresh!" I said, they didn't hesitate to sit along with us.
Fresh smiled as he ate his twinkies, Geno just stared at Cross and Error as they argued.
"So...Error why haven't you told us you had siblings?" I asked.

"ThEy aRe mY stEpBroThErs..." Error growled, I nodded and looked away.
I waved at Fresh, who smiled and waved back.
"Sorry...Fresh doesn't talk much he is very quiet" Geno said, I nodded knowing he must be a quiet kid...just like me...
"Ink...mind if you meet me after school...? I want to talk to you" Cross said, I nodded and continued to eat my cookie.
Then an unexpected student came to sit with us, It was Nightmare.

I looked away and Ignored his presence, Nightmare ate his lunch and looked at me.
But the Cross Scooted me further down the seat, so he could block Nightmare's view.
I sighed in relief and thanked Cross, Cross looked at me and winked at me.
I giggled quietly and resumed to act normal.
"Cross and Error, You two haven't turned in your assignments..." a Teacher snapped and walked over to our table.

"We'lL bE bACk iNk" Error said, Cross and Error followed the teacher down the hall.
I then felt Nightmare scoot up next to me, I  felt uncomfortable as he nudged me in the shoulder.
"Hey shorty" Nightmare snapped, I ignored and looked away.
He then grabbed me by my shirt, I closed my eyes...I was afraid to look at him.
He shook me back and forth, he threw insults at me violently and yelled at me.

My eyes filled with tears as he called me a worthless bastard, he then punched me making me fall onto the floor.
The entire cafeteria was quite, I looked at Nightmare with my watery eyes.
"I-I hate you..." I said, Nightmare's expression quickly changed as I said it.
"I HATE YOU!" I yelled, I stood up and ran, I into the hallway.
I ran into the locker rooms and leaned my back against the lockers.

Then I heard the locker room  door open, I quickly wiped my tears and act as if I never cried.
"Ink...?" I looked up and saw Geno and Fresh, I looked at them as they sat next to me.
"...are you ok?" Geno asked, I nodded and looked at the ground.
Then Freshed hugged me, I hesitated to hug back but I eventually hugged him back.
It took a while before Geno joined the hug as well, I hugged them both.
I then clenched my hands into their shirts and cried, they comforted me before walking me back to the cafeteria.

Which...Nightmare had disappeared from the table, which was fine with me.
Soon Error and Cross joined us, which...I bursted into tears and buried my face in their hoodies.
I kinda admit I was a crybaby, but I couldn't help it...
All these years...I tried to fit in and even if I did get along with Nightmare...
Will he ever stop bullying me..?