Chapter 6

First day of school. Great.

I unlocked my phone and saw I received some dm's on twitter. No texts from Oliver. Weird, very weird.

* New message from Jack *

HEY LILY WAKE UP
WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UUUPPP
I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING OMG

Goodmorning Jack 😂 what is so important?

You're beautiful

Shut up you don't even know what I look like.

Well you gotta be! You have a boyfriend and you are not funny so or you're really pretty or you suck a lot of dick 😏

Jack shut up. I am the funniest person there has ever been. You should be thankful that you are even allowed to talk to me

You should be thankful I'm talking to you bitch. I am famous

Just shut up Jack you're a loser

NO I AM NOT AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU OKAY

Whatever 😒 I'm gonna go to school bye :)

Bye Lily :)

I quickly changed and just put on a white skatersdress with a flannel and my white converse. I put my long dark brown hair in a messy ponytail, did the rest of my morning routine and walked downstairs. I got an apple and walked outside. I walked over to Noo's house and when the door opened, I saw Oliver standing there.

"Oh hey Lily, what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up Noo"

"Oh she is sick sorry forgot to tell you"

"Oh okay"

"Well bye" he said and closed the door.

Something was off. Yesterday, she was okay and now she is sick all of a sudden? My first day of school today and I knew nobody. Amazing.

I walked to the bus stop and it came a few minutes later.

"Oh hey love, are you new here?" The bus driver asked.

"Yeah I am"

"Lovely lovely" she said and I just walked to the back of the bus. I put my brown backpack on the seat, got out my phone and earplugs and listened to music. More and more people came on the bus and I felt their gazes at me. I just wanted to scream like stop watching me ugh it was terrible. After listening to some songs, we arrived at school. It was a huge building and I was last to leave the bus.

"Hey girl, don't worry about making friends, you'll be fine"

"Thanks" I said and smiled.

I guess I already made one friend.

I walked in the school and went to the principals office. He saw me coming and yelled "Come in!" As I was about to knock.

"Hello sir, I am"

"The new kid. I know"

God I hate it when people finish my sentences. Just no

"So here is your schedule and the books arrived at your house right?"

"Yes they did"

"Good. Now off to your classes because you are late!" He said and I stood up, and walked out of the office.

I looked at my schedule and saw I had Science. The room was 109 and I had no idea where it was. I walked around the halls, looking for someone. After some time, I saw a guy who just walked out of the bathroom.