The morning after your first time (Their POV)

Tony Stark: I slowly woke up and felt pressure on my chest so I looked down to see my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. I smiled softly and softly kissed her head making her smile in her sleep. I then realized that I felt something on my side, it felt like mounds of skin and I was curious so I lifted the blanket slightly and looked underneath it only to that me and her were both naked. I blushed a bit and smirked slightly. I then put the blanket back and stared at my beautiful girl. She soon started to stir in her sleep, I smiled softly when she woke up. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked up at me and then smiled. "Good morning handsome." She said. "Morning beautiful." I said smiling. "How long have you been up?" She asked. "About five to six minutes." I said casually. She smiled softly. "Well that explains why your still in your morning voice." She said and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed back. "Ok, hey I'm gonna get a shower, ok babe?" She asked. I nodded and smirked knowing what's gonna happen next. She smiled and got up then quickly realized she was naked and took my button up that was on the ground to cover up with. "Tony why am I naked?" She asked. I chuckled a bit. "Why do ya think beautiful? I'll give ya a hint, it's the same reason you're a bit sore downstairs." I smirked. She blushed more. "Did we actually have sex?" She asked. I nodded because memories of last night filled my head. Damn she looked amazing in that dress. "Still gonna get a shower?" I asked. She nodded and quickly got some clothes together and went into the bathroom. I smiled and got up, put some sweatpants on and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Bruce Banner: I woke up and looked around only to see my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. I smiled softly and gently moved some hair out of her face. She is so beautiful and lovely. She looks so peaceful while she's sleeping. I smiled more, kissed her forehead and sat up. I saw that I was shirtless which was weird for me cause I always sleep with a shirt on. I then looked around the floor to see the clothes that me and Y/N were wearing yesterday thrown about which confused me more so I got out of bed and realized I was completely naked. I blushed and tried to remember what happened last night, I looked over at my sleeping girlfriend and saw her bare shoulder which was weird cause she also sleeps in a shirt I also saw that her neck and what I could see of her chest was covered in hickies. I blushed like crazy. Did I give those to her? I was curious so I slowly moved the cover off of her kinda and saw she was also naked and I blushed more and quickly covered her back up. "What the hell did we do?" I asked myself. I looked down at the clothes on the floor, there were no rips in them. No signs of a hulk out. I suddenly blushed when memories of last night came rushing back. I actually had sex with my girlfriend. I did that without hulking out. I actually did something boyfriends are supposed to be able to do. I smiled to myself and quickly put on a sweater and some sweatpants and was about to walk out of the room until I heard a  sleepy groan. "Mmmm, Bruce, honey what are you doing up?" I heard Y/N ask from behind me. I turned and smiled. "Morning dear. I was just gonna make some breakfast." I said. Today is going to be a great day.

Bucky Barnes: I woke up and was met with the most beautiful face ever, my girlfriend. I smiled and kissed her head lightly. I pulled her closer to me and felt her breast push up against my chest which made me smirk. I licked my bottom lip as memories from last night flooded my mind. I saw the hickies on her neck, shoulder, and chest. I smirked more and started to softly kiss each one. Y/N started to slowly wake up. "Mmmmm, morning handsome." She said. I smirked and whispered in her ear, "Morning doll." She blushed and bit down on her lip. I smirked again. "So babydoll, how are ya feeling after last night?" I asked. She blushed and smiled a little bit. "I'm a little sore but other than that I'm good." She smiled. I rose a brow. "Just good?" I asked. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I love you Bucky Barnes." She said. I smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you to Y/N Rogers." I said.

Pietro Maximoff: I woke up and saw the back of my darling girlfriend's head and smiled. I kissed it softly and went pulled her closer but I felt her bare boobs instead of the shirt she normally wears. I really didn't mind honestly but it was slightly shocking so I smirked and brought her closer and started kissing the hickies on her neck, some of them roughly and some of them softly. I remembered what happened last night, I remember everything, her moans, her kisses her whimpering, her eyes rolling back, everything. God it was perfect. I suddenly heard some soft sleepy moans which made me smirk and get softer and slower with my kisses to her neck. "Pietro, what are you doing?" She asked softly. "I'm simply waking my gorgeous princessa up with some kisses on places that might be sore from last night." I smirked. She blushed and bit her bottom lip. "Baby, this isn't fair." She said. "Oh, and how come?" I asked and continued my actions. "I can't do anything like this back." She said. "Darling I am simply trying to make your sores feel better," I started, "but if you'd like we could do something that involves more than just my mouth." I whispered in her ear. She blushed like crazy and tried to hide it. I smirked slightly. "Hey baby?" She asked. "Yes beautiful?" I asked. "Can we just stay in bed today?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Want me to go make some breakfast?" I asked. She nodded. "If you would." She said softly.