They figure out they wanna marry you

Tony Stark: After a year of you two being together he realized he couldn't live without you. He decided then that we was gonna marry you and spend the rest of his life with you if you'd allow him too.

Bruce Banner: After the first time you met the Hulk, normally Nat is the only one who can calm him but this time the lullaby didn't work but you got an idea, everyone thought you were crazy when you got in front of him and started walking over to him, but you knew that Bruce would never hurt you and you knew that Hulk was part of Bruce so you knew this would work. You walked up to him and talked to him calmly, there wasn't any fear in you. You continued to talk to him and he calmed down and turned back into Bruce.

Bucky Barnes: He knew he wanted to marry you a long time ago, before he was drafted he was actually planning on proposing to you.

Pietro Maximoff: After he almost died during the fight with Ultron he realized how short his life could be as an Avenger so he started planning his proposal right after y'all got back to the tower.

Loki Laufison/Odinson: After your first big fight, he realized you truly loved him no matter what and he also realized just how much he loved you and knew that he wanted to make you his queen, he started planning your wedding soon after.

Thor Odinson: He always had some inkling that he wanted to marry you I mean you helped him escape your brother, was there to help fight his sister, and was there when he thought Loki died from Thanos.

Natasha Romanoff: After she saw how good you were at fighting by saving her life so many fucking times.

Wanda Maximoff: When you healed Pietro after he got badly injured during a mission, her brother means everything to her and to see that you also care made her so happy.

Peter Parker: He knew that he wanted to marry you after you stood up to your ex Harrison, he saw how badass you were and knew that he was gonna ask you to marry him.

Clint Barton: Clint knew that he wanted to spend his life with you after he saw how you were with his kids, how loving and caring you were with them.

Nick Fury: He knew he wanted to marry you after he saw how you helped take down Ultron.

Steve Rogers: Much like Bucky he knew he wanted to marry you a long time ago, you two weren't even dating before he became Captain America and he already knew he wanted to marry you.

Sam Wilson: He knew he wanted to marry you when he saw you kick someone's ass in training, being who he was he was able to come visit sometimes and he surprised you after training by watching you kick some arrogant soldier ass.