The Dragon - Chapter 2

A/N: Same mature warning! If you do not want to read the sex scene, please head on over to the next chapter! (:

~The Dragoness' Flame~

(Tahoi's POV)

I can't stop the shit-eating grin from spreading across my face. My girl is completely in the throes of passion. And I'm only fingering her.

I lick my lips. I can't wait to taste her.

I slow down and keep pumping my fingers inside her. Her breathy moans turn me on. I know she wants me to go faster, but in my experience, half of the pleasure is in the buildup. Using just one hand, I manage to unclasp the hook that was holding her bra together from the front. I slowly push the bra out of the way, freeing her magnificent breasts to my hungry gaze.

"Shhh, beautiful. Just feel." I whisper and reach my left hand up to gently caress her. I toy around with her pebbled peaks for a few minutes, letting her get used to another sensation. After a while, I just can't take it anymore.

With a small groan, I lean down and take the left peak into my mouth. This changes the angle of my fingers and they pump into her even deeper.

She openly gasps from the multiple sensations that are playing havoc on her senses.

I carefully take the small peak into my mouth and suck. This causes her to gasp. Grinning, I open my mouth and run my tongue over both peaks, then blow warm air. This causes them to harden even more. I flick my tongue over her left peak and then close my lips around it. I suddenly suck, hard. Her body arches up, pressing her breast into my mouth even more.

Perfect.

I keep sucking as my left hand grabs for her right breast, my right hand still inside her. In tandem, I slowly work her body higher and higher.

Damn, she's so gorgeous...

I groan. My pants have become unbelievably tight.

I gently withdraw my fingers from her body. I bring it to my lips and run my tongue over wetness coating them.

Honey. Pure honey.

Her eyes meet with mine. Her stunning dragon eyes are mesmerizing. The swirling of dark sapphire blue mixed with amethyst purple is something I could get lost in forever. This is her first Flame, so there's a lot of pressure on me to perform at my best and make sure this is mindblowing for both of us.

I quickly pull away from her body, raising my arms to take off my shirt. My jeans are another issue. With a quick roll of my eyes, I rise off the bed and eliminate all of the clothing obstacles.

My girl flashes me a grin when she sees a part of me that is clearly happy to see her, but I shake my head. Her pleasure must come first. It'll always come first when she's with me.

I crawl back over to her, my large muscled body hovering. I slowly bend down and give her a soul binding kiss.

My beautiful girl. My best friend. My... everything.

My tongue opens her lips and tangles with hers. She stops the dance and instead begins to take my tongue and suck on it, sensually.

I know what she's playing at, but it won't work on me. I have more patience than she knows, and I know just the way to tease her back. I let her continue her ministrations as my right hand ghosts down her body, once again searching for her wet core.

As I find it, I gently massage the sensitive flesh around it but never pushing all the way inside. As I said, two can play at this game.

Her hips start to buck, trying to force my fingers inside. I let them slide in for a moment before withdrawing them. This causes her to stop sucking on my tongue and let out a cute huff of annoyance.