What are you?

(You hear lots of footsteps leading towards you)
(You break the hug)
Soobin - guys we need to go, like right now.
Yeonjun- let's find a window
Hueningkai- alright come on. I know the way.
Y/n- great.( y'all run downstairs and after a few minutes ,you  find the exit but it was blocked by 2 guards)
I have a plan.
( you and hueningkai sneakily go towards the guards and pick a vase and hit it straight on their heads
Then you open the door, just as you guys reached outside ,you heard a loud BANG!! You turn around)
You saw kai holding his head as he suddenly fell to the ground, when he fell you saw Taeyong standing behind him with a long steel rod
Y/n- KAIIII!!!!!!!!( You scream) ( you run towards him )
( a tear fell from your eye) please wake up, Kai!!
(You look up at Taeyong with an angry face)
Taeyong -(smirks)
(He looked completely different, his eyes were golden yellow and he had huge horns on his head)
Did you really think that you can escape from me. FROM ME!!
I will teach you a lesson.

Y/n- (anger was boiling in you, you stood up and punched him right on his face )(Taeyong's smirk soon faded, he was shocked)( Then soobin comes towards him

(Taeyong's smirk soon faded, he was shocked)
( Then soobin comes towards him.)
( you notice that his eye color is red)
(Soobin just stared at Taeyong and Taeyong started holding his head and screamed in pain. Yeonjun and beomgyu were holding Taeyong's arm so he wouldn't use his powers against them)
Yeonjun- we need to go.
Taehyun - let's use our super speed to  get home quickly.
Beomgyu - yeah good idea.
Soobin - I think the guards are coming here,we better hurry.
( Soobin  carries hueningkai and runs in fast speed)
Taehyun - y/n, you don't have super speed, you should come with me
Y/n- (nods) okay
Beomgyu - hurry up guys.
(Taehyun carries you and takes you home in super speed)
Y /n- Thanks Taehyun
Taehyun - you're welcome☺.
Y/n- wait.... where are we right now?
Yeonjun - your at our house, it's not safe for you to go there and everything is in a mess.

Y/n- oh

Y/n- oh ......I want to say thank you for helping me and coming to find me.
Beomgyu - Anytime,  it's not a problem, we will always be there to help you.
Taehyun - and your friends are also there in the house and they are sleeping, they said the bed was very comfy
Y/n-  ohhhh wow your house looks so good ( you follow beomgyu inside the house)
Yeonjun.- ahh thanks
( you wanted to ask them about what happened before about the eye changing and super speed and the vampires and demon things but )
(Then soobin comes out from a room)
Soobin - oh y/n, I kept hueningkai in his room to rest, and I also bandaged him, you can go see him.
y/n- Thanks
( you rush to hueningkai's room and see him laying in his bed fast asleep, you go and sit next to him)
Y/n- wow you have a nice room ( you say while caressing his head)

y/n- Thanks( you rush to hueningkai's room and see him laying in his bed fast asleep, you go and sit next to him)Y/n- wow you have a nice room ( you say while caressing his head)

Suddenly you notice that when you touched his head near the wound, there was a sparkling light.
y/n- huh??? What was that?
( you touch his head again and a light came from there and you saw that his wound was healing)
( shocked )

y/n- huh??? What was that?( you touch his head again and a light came from there and you saw that his wound was healing)( shocked )