Four

Ninis pov

Nini woke up with excitement, she was so happy to see Ricky today that when she got up she was dancing. The thought of Ricky made her the happiest person alive, he was so sweet and genuine. Oh and completely totally cute with brown locks.

Before they went to school they met up at a cute little coffee shop near the school. They got some breakfast and sat in a little booth in the back corner. They were the cutest couple there, they were all over each other. Constant cuddles and little pecks it was adorable.

Nini turned her head when she heard the door ring, she saw someone familiar come in to the little cafe. After more inspection nini then realised who it was, it was ej. Before she could even see him he had already seen them. Nini didn't know what to do so she thought it would be hilarious to kiss Ricky. So once again their lips were on one another's. Then ej stormed over.

"Nini how could you do this to me, we loved each other!" he said with anger and nini noticed that tears started to form in his eyes.

"Ej we aren't together anymore, you dont own me, I'm my own person. And yes I know it may seem rude that I left you for Ricky but I don't think you would've liked it if I was emotionally cheating on you!" Nini and Ricky couldn't help but giggle a little.

"I guess just nini I loved you, I love you" ej looked like he was about to burst into a puddle of tears.

"Ej leave me alone" nini said that hoping he would just leave. And it was successful, once ej left Ricky and nini cracked up laughing but nini noticed that Ricky started to look worried.

"Hey babe, you don't need to worry about him. He's not stupid enough to hurt me or you" nini said desperately trying to reassure Ricky.

"I don't know, I just don't want him to make my life a living hell. But as loon as I'm with you I'm happy" Ricky said hugging nini tightly, never wanting to let her go.

Once they got to school they met up with ashlyn and big red because they all had class together. Lucky for Ricky and nini they have almost all of their classes together.when they met up with ashlyn and big red, they noticed that nini and Ricky were being a bit touchy but they ignored it. For the rest of the morning Ricky and nini were together every second of it. Some people questioned it, others ignored it but nini was in awe of Ricky. She couldn't get over how sweet he is.

Once it got to recess nini remembered that ej sits with them at lunch and instantly regretted what she did this morning. That just makes this recess 10 times more awkward. As they walked to the table they sat at two empty seats next to ej, as soon as they sat down nini heard a *ugh* and ej was not to be seen again. Nini was very happy that he left because that just means that this is no longer going to be awkward.

Once recess was over Ricky and nini started to walk to class, on the way nini noticed a new poster or the wall so naturally, she went over to check it out. Once nini realised what it was she jumped up and down in excitement. The poster was by ms. Jen (the drama teacher) saying that the next musical is going to be beauty and the beast.

"We have to do this! Imagine how fun it would be if we both got the leading parts" nini was so excited but she knew Ricky would not be into it.

"I don't know nini, you know I'm not a theatre dork" Ricky did not want to do it but nini needed him to do it.

"C'mon, it would be the best thing, trust me, you do theatre once and you never turn back"

"Okay fine I'll do it, but if I don't get it and I have to see you with another dude then I'm quitting the show" Ricky said and then they started to laugh.

The auditions were for this Monday and it was currently Thursday, there was a sign up sheet so they wrote their names down. For the rest of the day they non stop talked about the new musical, they were talking about practicing and nini told Ricky all the hottest tips and tricks to be awesome.

After school nini went over to rickys and they practiced all after noon. Nini was so proud of how far Ricky had come in one afternoon and she knew that he would get the leading role. But nini kept on thinking she wasn't good enough and started to get worried. She continued to practice though because she wanted the role of belle badly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

HELLO
So do you like this new layout, I think it's easier to read but I don't know what you guys think so make you comment feedback.
I had to write this chapter twice because I accidentally deleted it the first time :( but oh well, I hope you guys liked this because I put a lot of effort into it.
Also I'm super excited for what's coming up, I have lots of ideas on what I'm going to do!

Wc: 911