Alone time

Reagans Pov.
As Lilly leaves with Calum Luke pulls me into his chest "so Rey watcha wanna do?" "Well we are kinda cooking right now soooo...." I state. Reaching behind him to grab the tub of icing "Not what I had in Mind to do but ok" he said grabbing the spoon from off of the counter. Turning around I pull the delicious red velvet cake out of the oven. As we wait for the cake Luke pulls me into his chest once again. Smiling into his chest I wrap my arms around his back I hold onto him "I love the feeling of having you close to me" he says whispering into my ear. Bending down he lays his lips on mine. It was hard at first but then he softened his kisses moving in a slow motion. Next he moves down to my neck and starts adding onto the addition of love marks on my neck. "We should go to the room yea?" I question as he tugs on my shirt "yea"he mumbles into my neck as he picks me up and carries me to our room while continuing our kisses.

*Warning Mature content*
Laying me down on the bed he stands for a moment to remove his shirt. Bending back down he leans down and starts moving his lips in sync with mine. Pushing him onto his back I sit on top of him and remove my plaid button up shirt showing off my dark blue lacy bra making Luke's eyes go wide. His blue eyes meet mine as he traces a finger over the edge of my bra. Smirking I lean back into him and place a kiss on his lips. Smiling through our kiss he flips us back over "So do you want to do this?" He questions "Im more ready for this than I'll ever be" I say smiling up at him "Ok I'll take it easy" he whispers as he places a small kiss on my forehead. Removing my remaining clothes as well as his he lays on top of me. Placing small kisses on my neck he receives a small moan from me. Reaching back to my lips he moves in sync with me as he enters slowly at first but then faster. His hips move in swift strides as he goes. Receiving moans from each other every once and a while we reach our highs. As we ride out our highs I clutch his back digging my nails down surly to leave marks there tomorrow.

*end of mature content*
As we finish he rolls over onto his back next to me. Laying his arm around my shoulders he pulls me in. Leaning in I trace different designs on his chest. Grabbing my free hand he brings it to his lips with a smile playing on his lips "that was great, the best I've ever had." he said "Well actually all I've ever had and ever wanted" he said chuckling "same" I reply "so does this mean we are mated again?" I question "yeap" he says smiling and squeezing me. Leaning my head on his shoulder I close my eyes. A few minutes later a sweet smell meets my nose. Opening my eyes I sit up in the bed "Shit the cake i forgot to ice the cake!" I yell scrambling up to get dressed. Sitting up and sliding on his clothes Luke walks over to me and helps me button up my flannel. Smiling I run a hand through his messed up quiff. Pulling his head towards mine I land another kiss on his lips I say "thanks for that it was great" Grabbing his hand I drag him to the kitchen.

Luke's pov.
As she drags me to the kitchen I grab a tub of icing while she grabs the other and start to work on the cake. Hmm cream cheese my favorite. Looking at Rey while she works on her masterpiece she looks so different. She has my scent on her. She seems happier. She makes me so happy and I'm glad that she's now marked as mine AGAIN.
Dumping one of my long slender fingers into the tub I walk up to Rey and cover her face with my clean hand. "Guess whoo" I coo out as she giggles "The wonderful Luke I assume" she giggles in response "Of course" I say removing my hand and kissing her cheek while taking my other hand and placing a long smear of icing on her cheek. "Oh what a gentle man" she says with a devilish grin.
Sliding the finished cake away she grabs the tub and places her hand in it and takes a handful wiping it all over my face. Next thing we know we are having a full on icing fight.

Reagans pov.
Snorting I lean back against the counter while I give up to Luke who smeared cake icing all over me. Leaning in together we start a make out session and the the door clicks. Walking into the kitchen Cals eyes go wide and then he starts laughing like a maniac while lilly glares at him and elbows him in the rib cage. "Care to explain Luke?" Lilly asks glaring at him "oh come on Lilly I had part in it to." I tell Lilly "Rey how do you know what I'm talking about?" Duh it's obvious I think which makes Luke burst out laughing. Oh good he can obviously read my mind now. Great just great. Oh god now he's gonna know what I think about him all the time. Oh lord all those dirty thoughts. "What's so funny?" Lilly questions the laughing cal and Luke "Come on-Lilly-we can all tell- we mated-with-our mates" cal says in between laughs. "Funny how we all did it in the same day again" I say giggling. "Oh god this is so embarrassing" Lilly says doing a face palm. "I have nothing to be embarrassed about" I say leaning into Luke and licking icing off his face causing him to scrunch up his face receiving laughs from everyone.

*Authors note*
SOOOO guys that was awkward for me to write again. lol so I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far and don't forget to comment your opinions and please vote. Thank ya guys for reading and your support means everything. Hope yall love the book! I'm really enjoying writing this with eve and I can't wait to write more!
-Kyla