beach day

Harry couldn't help but stare as Draco dropped his cover-up to reveal that he was in a bikini. Harry bit his lip as he watched Draco spell sun protection on Teddy and showed the little boy how far out he could go and warned him of the current. Teddy had turned his hair neon yellow so that harry and Draco could easily spot him. Draco then magiced sun protection on himself and turned to look at Harry who had already set up one beach chair. Draco sat in the chair and watched harry set up the other chair and put up their umbrella. After setting everything up harry sits next to Draco. The two don't talk and eventually teddy comes back and asks Draco to help him build a sand castle.
Draco agrees and starts helping teddy with a sand castle. Once the sand castle is done teddy asks harry to play in the water with him and when harry gets back he notices someone had taken to flirting with Draco. Harry comes up to the pair and sits in his chair next to Draco, seething with jealousy at how flirty Draco was acting. After a bit of flirting harry starts growling at the other male, Draco turns to face harry.
"Are you okay?" Draco asks putting a hand on Harry's shoulder.
Harry looks at Draco thinking of a response figuring 'hes flirting with you and i want you to be MY boyfriend' wasn't a good response. "yeah I'm fine, I'm gonna go check on teddy" harry says getting up and leaving. Draco quickly finishes his conversation before going to the water to find harry. Harry was out deeper then Draco could comfortably swim but Draco swam out to harry "harry, are you mad at me?" Draco asks looking at Harry
"Draco you shouldn't be out this deep you're too short" harry says.
"Harry I need to know if you're mad at me"
Harry grabbed Draco and swam closer to the shore. "Draco, I'm not mad," harry takes a deep breath before revealing the truth. "I was jealous of the guy you where flirting with"
Draco stares into Harry's green eyes before kissing harry softly, pulling him close. Draco holds the kiss for a while before pulling away "that's the point" Draco winks before returning to his chair under the umbrella.
"That bikini should be illegal" harry mutters as he watches Draco walk away.
"What's so bad about cousin draco's bikini?" Teddy asks from beneath harry. Harry jumps a bit in surprise. "um, nothing, nothing, it just looks too good on him..." Harry excuses looking down at teddy. "didn't I tell you not to go out this deep?"