mystery artist

For the past few months harry had been finding really good drawings hidden around Hogwarts. The first one he found was in the room of requirement, it was a detailed drawing of the quidditch pitch. At first harry thought it was a black and white photograph, but then he noticed the artist signature on it, a small doodle of a dragon. The second drawing he found was of the great Hall, this one he found spelled to the underside of a desk in potions. He continued to find these drawings in the weirdest places and wondered where they came from and why the person who drew them was trying to hide them. Most of them were seneic views of the castle. Harry didn't really feel the need to figure out who was behind the drawings until he stumbled upon a broom closet full of drawings of himself, with the same dragon mark on them. Harry left a note in that closet "why do you keep drawing me -harry Potter"
He checked back on the closet after a week. "because I love you" signed with the same dragon mark. Harry wrote back, "who are you"the next day harry checked for a reply, he didn't find one. The day after that he did find a reply "you wouldn't like me if I told you" harry replied "tell me about yourself then, I want to get to know you"
When harry finally got a reply a week later it was a carefully written note

"I like watching quidditch, I'm not a big fan of playing it however and I kinda suck, but my father makes me play anyways. You're great at quidditch though, I love watching you play. As you could probably tell I like to draw, but once again my father doesn't approve, my entire family wants me to be someone I'm not and no one knows the real me. Though I feel like I can tell you who I truly am so long as you don't know who i am. My favorite class is potions, Snape is a good teacher so long as you stay on his good side, I'm sorry that he hates you so much. You deserve way better then this harry" harry started writing a reply immediately.
"I've seen your drawings of the castle, if you hide all your drawings here from now on then I'll make sure no one finds them, and then no one will know about the drawings"
This continued throughout the years and Harry befriended the mystery artist. After the war harry rushed to the closet where he found all those drawings in a panic. He didn't know what he'd do if his mystery artist had died in the war. Harry threw the door open and saw a particular blonde boy on the floor crying surrounded by torn up drawings "Draco?"
Draco turns around "Potter?"
"Are you the mystery artist? Why are all the drawings torn up?"
"You died... I-i couldn't stand all the reminders of you..." Draco gets up and hugs harry. "I'm sorry i know you still hate me, I just- I'm so glad you are still alive..."
Harry hugs back and pulls Draco close "it's okay dragon" harry says as he holds Draco. Draco looks up at Harry confused. "I don't hate you" harry says, kissing draco's cheek