Regrets | Chapter 1

Quick A/N: Story is mainly in your P.O.V, but may change from time to time.

------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V - Monday

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. 'Great, another day in hell,' I thought as I got up off of the bed.

I walked to my small walk-in closet and picked out a random shirt with black jeans and my favorite (F/C) over sized hoodie.

I grabbed my phone before heading into the bathroom to brush my hair, wash my face, and the rest of my morning routine.

I grabbed a pair of sneakers from my room, and ran down the stairs, grabbing my bag, a piece of toast, and a water bottle. I yelled goodbye to my parents as I left to walk to school.

I texted my friend Anna to meet me at my locker once I got inside the building.

"Hey!" I heard as I was putting away some of my binders.

"Hey! I missed you." I replied, hugging the redhead.

"Me too," She said smiling as she hugged me, "It's a shame we couldn't meet up over the 4 day break."

"I know, but I was busy with work, and you had stuff going on, too." I responded.

We heard the bell, then walked to class together.

Time Skip

I headed towards the cafeteria and sat down with Anna and her sister, Elsa. We used to hang out and were as close as Anna and I. I don't know what happened, but we kind of grew apart. She gradually stopped hanging out with me about a year ago.

Elsa quickly glanced over toward me with a sad look on her face. She didn't want to push me away, but she had. Now she's too scared to do anything about it. I didn't notice, as I was eating my sandwich.

I looked up at her as she was talking to her sister. They were laughing about something I didn't catch.

I listened to her adorable giggle that I wish I could hear more often. Her gorgeous platinum blonde hair was down today, which made her look way prettier than normal.

Oh, did I mention that I have a huge crush on her? No? Well, I do.

After they finished their conversation, she noticed me looking at her and giggled a bit before getting up to throw away a wrapper.

The rest of the day went by and I went home. I finished my homework, then went upstairs and laid down on my bed. I pulled out my laptop from under my bed and started watching some Netflix™.

After about an hour of watching (F/N/S), I called Anna and invited her over.

We hung out for a while, then she went back next door.

Oh yeah, they're my neighbors.

I went to bed, as it was late.

Time Skip to Saturday as school sucks

I woke up at noon and hung around my place for a few hours. At 4:30 PM, I got ready for the day and went over to Anna's house. I had on black combat boots, a black hoodie, and dark blue ripped jeans. I also had my black, round glasses on today, as I didn't want to wear contacts. (You have glasses, and if you don't, deal with it.)

She opened the door for me and went upstairs. We passed by Elsa's room. Her door was open and she was sat at her desk, writing with her hair in a messy bun.

I smiled as I walked by, watching her focus on the paper.

Anna and I chatted for a bit and headed downstairs. We hung out in the kitchen, and ate some dinner. Their parents were out for the weekend on business.

Elsa came downstairs to eat and sat across from me. She had on reading glasses, but took them off once she started eating. We all sat in awkward silence while eating until I spoke up.

"Um.. Hi." I said quietly and almost like a question.

"Hi." Elsa responds, taking another forkful of pancakes, as it was breakfast for dinner. After eating, we started up a small conversation about school and how our small break went. We talked for a little bit, and then went into the living room after Anna joined in on the conversation, and all 3 of us talked.

Anna got up to go do something and left us to resume on our own.

We were laughing over something a customer said to me while I was at work.

"I love your laugh..." I said in my head.

Wait... That wasn't in my head..

My face went red really quickly and I rubbed my face with my hand in embarrassment.

She laughed a bit more and said thank you. We watched a movie after Anna got back.

I sat in-between the two girls, huddled together on the small couch. There was a large weighted blanket covering us.

We all fell asleep on the couch as the ancient grandfather clock in their living room chimed 12. My head was on Elsa's chest, as she was positioned diagonally and leaned back. Anna was laying on my stomach, curled up.

That's it for chapter one! Hope you have a great day!- Author

Word Count: 853