Chapter 4

Third Person P.O.V

A Month Later, Friday, last day before Christmas break

(Y/N) woke up to her annoying alarm blaring in her ear. She hit the button to turn it off and got up out of bed. 

After she got ready, she went downstairs to eat food, then headed outside to her car. She had been distant from everybody lately, and so she drove to school on her own.

At lunch, (Y/N) sat at a different table alone. The group of friends didn't really know what to do, but they didn't want to make it worse.

After school, the sisters decided to confront her about it.

"What's going on with you? Why are you being so distant?" Elsa asked, looking at her friend in concern.

"Yeah. (Y/N), we're worried about you. You can tell us what's going on." Anna said, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand.

(Y/N) pulled her hand away. "I'm fine," She turned and started walking away, tearing up a bit.

(THIS IS GOING TO HAVE ANGST! Trigger warning: cyber bullying, self-harm)

Anna reached out for her arm again, making (Y/N) wince.

"Are you okay?" She asks, pulling her arm back. She notices blood on (Y/N)'s sleeve and rolls it up. Anna notices 4 long slice marks on (Y/N)'s wrist before she snatches it back.

"Come on. We're going to go talk." Elsa says softly, grabbing both girls' arms and dragging them to her car.

Once they got to their house, the sisters dragged (Y/N) up to Elsa's room. They sat on her bed as (Y/N) mumbled something about wanting to go home.

"What's going on? Why are you hurting yourself?" Elsa asks her, her blue eyes starting to form tears.

"I-" She sighs, "It's nothing. Just some people online."

"Why didn't you come to us if people are bullying you?" Elsa pulled the (H/C) haired girl in a tight embrace, "I don't want anything bad happening to you."

(Y/N) breaks down in tears, squeezing Elsa tightly as Anna joins in the hug.

They break apart and they offer (Y/N) comfort for the next hour, joking around to try and get (Y/N)'s head off of everything.

Anna left to her room to read her new book. 

Elsa and (Y/N) watched TV for a few hours and then decided to fall asleep early. 

Elsa woke up holding (Y/N) in a warm embrace. She quickly untangled their limbs, her face a bright shade of red as she left the room to grab a glass of water. It was currently 11:45PM.

Elsa goes back to bed, falling asleep quickly.

In the morning, Anna walked into Elsa's room, seeing the two cuddling once again, then woke them both up.

The two of them were embarrassed, and (Y/N) left the room after grabbing her clothes, as she had changed into a pair of Elsa's pajamas the day before.  After changing, she went downstairs to meet up with the other two to eat breakfast. After they ate, they headed to the living room to hang out.

"Wait." Anna said, making the two girls turn around to face her, confused, "Look up."

They looked up and a mistletoe was hanging above them. They looked at each other, blushing.

"IT'S A TRADITION! FOLLOW IT!" Anna yells, making (Y/N) and Elsa jump.

(Y/N) chuckled nervously as she took Elsa's cheeks in her hands. She quickly pecked Elsa's cheek, then pulled away.

Elsa couldn't stop herself and pulled her back in for a kiss on the lips. They both melted into the kiss, forgetting all about Anna right next to them.

"Wow.. It worked better than I thought." Anna said chuckling as she walked into the living room.

The two girls pulled away, bright as tomatoes. 

"Well that happened." (Y/N) muttered as they stood there just looking at each other.

They walked into the living room, sitting on the couch, grabbing controllers as Anna picked a game for them to play on the Xbox One. 

Alright! That's the end of this chapter. What do you guys think should happen next?

Word Count: 642