Small Spark | Chapter 2

I woke up at around 1 AM. Anna had moved down to the floor during the night, and my head was still snuggled into her chest, but her arms were wrapped around me. I slowly lifted my head to stare at the girl.

She looked so peaceful asleep. A small smile appeared on my face, as I fell back asleep.

Time Skip

Anna woke up and looked over at us. She smiled, glad that we were getting comfortable with eachother again. I had told Anna about my crush on her sister, and she constantly teased me for it, but secretly wanted it to happen.

She went to pour three bowls of cereal in the kitchen and then walked back in the living room.

"Time to get up!" She yelled to us. Once Elsa woke up, she unwrapped her arms from my body the second she realized.

"What time is it?" I heard from beside me, along with a groan.

"Uhh... 9AM." I responded getting up for a second to grab my phone, as I couldn't read the clock without my glasses.

All of us got up and got ready for the day. All three of us were going to hang out, but Anna told us that she was going on a date with her boyfriend Kristoff today.

Elsa and I walked over to my house, and I got in my car.

I looked over at her as she got in. She had her hair down and was wearing a loose blouse with skinny jeans. She had a warm jacket on top. She had her glasses on and so did I.

I texted my mom, telling her where I was going.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her, looking over to her.

"Uhmm... How about the skating rink?" She asked.

"Sure." I said as I put the car in reverse to back out of my driveway.

I drove to the small little ice skating rink in town and then we got out of the car.

We went up to the stand where you can rent skates, and rented two pairs.

We threw on our skates, then got onto the ice. Only a few others were here today.

I slipped and fell on the ice while trying to turn. Elsa noticed this and helped me up with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, I can't skate..." I said with a chuckle, almost falling again.

"That's fine." She responded as she helped steady me.

After a few hours of skating, she led me back off the ice. We gave back the skates and headed to a nearby café. We ordered lunch, drinks and a couple snacks.

Once we sat down, I asked Elsa a question.

"Why did we stop hanging out? Was it something I did?" I asked her with a sad expression painted on my face? 

"No, it wasn't your fault. I was going through a rough patch and pushed everyone away, but Anna and I recovered quickly, as I've done this before in the past. When I am in a tough patch, I always resort to isolating myself." She replied with a somber expression.

After we ate, I drove back to my house, and walked Elsa to her door, as it only took a few seconds to walk over there.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked looking at her hopefully.

"Yeah, tomorrow." She said, smiling as she walked inside and took off her jacket.

I went inside and walked up to my room, looking at the pictures of Anna, Elsa and I as young children and smiled. I took one picture off of my mirror. It was Elsa and I at my birthday. I set the Polaroid film down on my nightstand. I walked to, and sat down on my pale (F/C) canopy bed, as I opened up my laptop and started watching YouTube.

Elsa's P.O.V

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I look up at the ceiling with a huge smile on my face, hugging a pillow to my chest. Anna silently walks in, watching me before stifling a laugh. I sit up, look over at her and immediately throw my pillow at her. She laughs and leaves the room.

I grab my phone and stare at the contact on my phone labeled '(Y/N (L/N)'.

'Maybe I should text her? Or is that being too clingy as we just saw each other?' I thought, as I put my phone back down on my bed. I moved up more towards my pillow. Grabbing the remote on my nightstand, I turned my TV on. I put Netflix on.

Word Count: 766