Chapter 3

I got up out of bed and walked over to my dresser. I got out a pair of clothes for today, and went into the bathroom to change and do my hair. I put my (H/L) (H/C) hair into a high ponytail and put on my clothes. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I ate some cereal and grabbed a heavy coat, as the frigid winter air was at 10°F. 

I left my house, and walked over to my car, texting Anna to meet me outside. Her and Elsa walked out, as we planned to go to school together today. We all got in my car, and I noticed that Elsa was only wearing a thin fleece on top of a t-shirt.

"How can you wear that in this weather?" I asked her as I put the car into drive.

"I don't know. I guess the cold has never really affected me much." She shrugged, looking out her window at the snowy trees and frozen lake in the distance. It was a beautiful sight.

We arrived at the school, and went inside. I went to my locker to grab my books, then went to class. We had a difficult test in English. What teacher gives a test on a Monday, especially since we only had a few days to study?

In music class, the teacher told us about a karaoke event that we can go to, and we'd get extra credit. I looked over at Elsa, and she gave me a nod. 

Pretty soon, it was lunch time. We mainly just talked about our weekends and assignments. 

After school was over, I drove the two girls back. Anna went in her house, but Elsa said that she wants to go over to my place.

I said hello to my parents then went upstairs. We talked for a couple hours about random stuff. She put her hair up into a high ponytail as she was talking.

"She's so cute," I mumbled under my breath, not knowing I said it aloud. She stopped talking and looked at me. Her cheeks were dusted in a layer of pink. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Elsa's P.O.V

'Did she just call me cute?' I thought as I felt my cheeks getting warmer. We sat in silence for a while. I looked at her face and smiled at her.

"Thank you." I said with a chuckle.

"Is Elsa staying over for dinner!?" (Y/M/N) called from downstairs. (Y/N) looked at me quizzically. 

I messaged my mother, and she said that it was fine if I ate over at (Y/N)'s. I turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah, she's staying mom!" (Y/N) called down the stairs.

"Come on." She said as she grabbed my hand to pull me off of the bed. I smiled as my cheeks reddened a little bit.

(A/N)- Hey! I'm sorry for the wait. I had the flu, then Corona hit and I got consumed by my schoolwork lol. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Word Count: 500