Stages

This is where it gets tricky as most Pastas take place in an unspecified place. We'd of course have Slderman's Woods from his games, but we're going have to think outside of the pasta bowl for the rest.

Sally's House. Sally, as a fighter, I do not see working. But host to a stage, it's a perfect way to sneak her in to the game. Maybe even making her and her Teddy a stage hazard. The fight taking place in the hall outside of her room and the only light being from a window at the end of the corridor. A rocking chair placed outside of the door seems empty at first, though a flash of lighting at random allows for Sally with her bear or the bear alone to flash in. Another strike of lighting will show the bear in a FNAF homage style looming in the hall. And peering out on occassion from her room, the perverted eyes of Sally's uncle checks to see if the coast is clear. In the background, we hear the laughter and music box of Laughing Jack.

Lulu's Basement. Same rules as Sally's House. Though, the fight takes place amongst a mess of eyeless corpses and slithering, living eyes worm their way around them. Popping if caught under a fighters foot just for the attention to detail.

Carn-Evil. Getting Laughing Jack & Jill, Candypop and Jason The Toymaker in that game as preformers in the twisted sideshow circus. Jack or Jill being the ringmaster at the center of the stage as bound and gagged victims are tied to a speeding buggy driving around him. Candypop and Jason swinging from the hightops as they take amusment in watching another victim preform the highwalk. It'd truly be the greatest show unearthed.

The Toy Shop. Here we would have a toy shop filled with Jason The Toymakers toy, The Puppeteer's Puppets and, after lighting knocks the lights out and back on, Bloody Painters paintings across the walls. The Toys and Puppets being stage hazards of course. Even some of the Creepy Doll Pastas appearing in the background as onlookers to the fight occuring.

Judge Angels Courtroom. The dungeon that held the young Judge Angel in her late fathers now burned down mansion.

The Scarecrow Fields. Scarecrow girl may not be famous enough to be a Killer in the roster, but her home turf makes for a welcome changed to the usual sceneary of a forest in the Pastas stories.

Zalgo's Underworld. Picture it like the dark and red pixel art that composes most gaming Creepypastas. Speaking of which...