Guest Killers

The Plague Doctor from the SCP Foundation. After escaping from Containment Breach, we see 049 coming back to continue his research, possibly hinting at the idea that all the SCP's and Pastas are former tests of his. He could summon other SCP's to come fight for him, such as Shy Guy and the Old Man. And even has Really Hard To Kill Reptile come in for his Finisher. (Of course, he and Nurse Ann and Eyeless Jack would have special banter due to their professions)

Slendrina. It'd be dismissive of me to leave out the daughter of Slenderman given how famous her families games are. Granny and Slender's wife being overly protective of her and aiding her in combat. As well as Slender's grandchild. Essentially, she becomes the Xenomorph from MKX with the hive mentality.

Momo. The Mother Of Birds may not be a Pasta but she definitely took the internet by storm as Sldnerman did. It'd be intresting to see the two battle for supremacy.

Spooky from Spooky's House Of Jump Scares. For hosting a game inspired by Pasta's and SCP's, it seems only fitting that she is invited to join the hunt for Slenderman. She can even include the monsters from Endless Mode as assists or call in on some of the beasts form Lost In Vivo as both games were made by the same person.

The Trapper from Dead By Daylight. Full Circle as DBD's poster boy enters the roster of a game inspired by Terrodrome One which had slashers who would later on join those found in Daylight and the recent Mortal Kombat trilogy.