FIVE ★ SHOWERS

Word Count : 1551

----·

Xavier walked slowly as he pointed his flashlight around, his feet crushing the leaves and branches with every step beneath his shoes.
When he realized there were more sounds coming from the bushes is when his heart rate sped up. He pointed his light towards the sound and before he knew it he was snatched.

"What-!" He almost shouted before being thrown into a car. He scoots over and lifts up his head, realizing who it was.

"What the hell, Blake?" Xavier said, his face full with confusion.

"That name is reserved for business associates and acquaintances. " He paused, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

"My boys never call me that." He finished.

"Fine." Xavier rolled his eyes, taking the lit cigarette from Blake's hands.

"What the hell, daddy?" Xavier corrected himself before taking a puff out of the cigarette.

"Y'know it's illegal to threaten someone over the phone. Not to mention stalking them." Xavier tried to give a snarky comment.

"You always underestimate yourself, X." Blake said before there was a long silence between them.

"Look, I'm grateful for all you have done-.." Xavier was cut off.

"I found you in a park, a needle in your arm, your blue jeans damp from your own piss. I cleaned you inside and out." Blake bluntly said. Xavier sat there with no expression, remembering everything from that time. A time that he desperately tried to forget.

"Little piece of advice by the way. If your trying to run away, don't leave your forwarding address for your paychecks at the aerobics studio." Blake leaned forward, grabbing something.

"You are dumb as you are pretty. And you are very, very pretty." He held out a small rectangle box with a very fit, and hairy chested man on the cover.

"You promised me I only had to do one. I'm not gay." Xavier said, tears streaming down his face as his heart fell to his stomach.

"Gay for pay, baby." Blake replied.

"B-But I'm working so hard to become a real actor." Xavier argued.

"Why are you betting one in a million chance of main stream success when I am here offering you stardom." Blake pushed back, not listening to whatever Xavier had to say. Anger only boiled more into Xavier until he had enough.

"Fuck this! I'm not doing it!" Xavier moves quickly out of his seat and out the car door, slamming it behind him. He starts walking fast as he notices Blake following him. He then begins to run but is stopped by Blake forcing him to the ground with his hand wrapped around his neck.

"You're going to do what daddy says or I'm gonna send a copy to all your friends and your bosses at that dance studio. I might hunt down that good friend of yours, Chad was it? Maybe send a copy to him and show him how pathetic you really are for attention." Blake had threatened still holding tightly to Xavier's neck.

"Chet. His name is Chet." Xavier corrected him.

"Same difference." Blake's grip got tighter.

"W-What if I find someone else? Someone b-better then me. I can show you." Xavier's breathing got shakier.

"Then show me." Blake said in a husky tone before grabbing on to Xavier's shirt and swiftly lifting him off the ground.

-

Blake kneels down to get the perfect view of Trevor in the showers. He gasps in awe and goes on about the said view he has causing Xavier to feel a nauseated ache in his stomach, either from guilt for letting Blake take that much privacy from Trevor or the knowledge Chet is just steps away from him.
Xavier, as quietly as he could, walked back a few steps and made his way towards the entry into the boys showers.
He almost tippy toes towards Chet, who's more focused on his vocals then anything. He tries focusing on the back of Chets head instead of his more private areas.
He presses his fingertips to Chets shoulder making him immediately jolt and turn a 180°.