Chapter 1~ Deal With the Devil

Ever since you were four, you'd taken care of yourself in the shadows. You've been classified as a missing person for nearly twenty years and were a suspect for your mothers murder. Because it had been you; after all. You would constantly have nightmares of the day of your mothers death. You carried that burden alone.
It was a cold night and the breeze blew through your hair. You had polished your quirk while in hiding and could now manipulate your skin to make your face look completely different. You were currently wearing a face you had based off of a pretty barista that had served you coffee earlier that day. More wind blew at you, making you feel the freezing winter air. You shivered a bit and shoved your bare hands under your armpits for warmth as you sped forward towards your meeting point. You had spent the past 5 years working as a hit man. You used to hate the thought of killing but after a few deaths you were over the fear and did it with ease. After all, you needed the money and all it'd take was a single touch and your targets skin would rip itself apart to shreds at your command.
When you arrived at the old abandoned pub you were ushered to sit by a skinny man with sickening skin and hands all over. You sat two seats away from him and looked around cautiously in case this was a trap. There was a tall man in perfectly ironed bar tender attire cleaning the glasses until they gleamed. For an abandoned old pub, it was a pretty nice place.
" Are you Hada?" Your alias.