the TRUTH

BELLOW I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD DAY OR HAVE GOOD DREAMS 😁

CROSS'S POV 

Oh god what did we do, why, why, WHY. Im sitting in the corner of my bed with my spine on the wall of my bedroom. I pull my covers over my skull and cry into my white with black Xs weaved to the white. I hear Killer shout something but I couldn't understand it over my sobs. I started to get really tired and I passed out.

_____________________________
Cross's dream
_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

(???) Brother, Brother wake up, breakfast is ready.

That voice, it's so familiar.

(???) Cross, wake up, your starting to scare me.

PAPYRUS, i i can't move. I open my eyes. I see my bro looking at me with a concerned look. I try to speak but nothing comes out, I want to tell him don't go. He looks at me sighs gets up form a stool and walks into the white void, he stopped looks at me.

(X papyrus) you can't even keep Error safe let alone your own brother and I thought you changed.

I start to cry, unable to move or talk. I see Ink fade into view. Error next to him looking down at his feet with him waring Ink's baby blue jacket. Error looks at me with tears in the corner of his eyes. He hugs Ink's arm and Ink hugs back calming him down. Error lets go and Ink walks up to me with his paintbrush out and ready to attack me. I feel my body shake I fear.

(Ink) how about we play the truth game.

(Me) o-ok

I look at him in fear. He kneels down and summons some black bones out of paint. He aims them towards my skull.

(Ink) the rules are, you give an answer I like you live, buuut if it's an answer I don't like one by one my bones will slam into your skull got it ; )

I nod saying yes.

(Ink) first question, who do you love

(Me) D-D-Dream

I'm scared out of my mind.

(Ink) ok ok second, why did you hurt him

Ink points to Error who is looking down with Ink's hood up.

(Me) w-what

(Ink) YOU HEARD ME NOW TELL ME, WHY DID YOU HURT HIM.

One of Ink's bones raises and bolts towards my eye.

End of Cross's dream
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I wake up screaming. I put my hand over my mouth. I hear footsteps coming towards my room. I hide under my blanket. I hear my door open and feel a hand patting my head.

(Error) H̴e̸y̸ ̴i̶t̵'̸s̵ ̶o̶k̵ ̷i̸m̵ ̸h̸e̵r̷e̶

I froze in shock. ERROR!! I quickly pull off my blanket and see Error sitting right next to me with his hand on my head.

(Me) E-Error I t-hought y-you h-

Error pulled me into his arms hugging me. He holds me letting me hug back and cry. I hate crying, all of it, it's a sign of weakness, but this feels nice, to cry and let it out. He hugged me for some time. I let go and look at him.

(Me) but d-don't y-

Error cuts me off.

(Error) I̷ ̴w̴i̷l̸l̶ ̶n̸e̵v̷e̴r̵ ̶h̶a̴t̵e̴ ̷y̷o̸u̷
̵g̶u̴y̷s̵ ̶n̷o̵ ̴m̵a̸t̴t̷e̸r̶ ̷w̸h̴a̶t̴ ̷a̷n̵d̷ ̶t̴h̷e̶
̴n̵o̷t̴e̵ ̷i̸s̵ ̷f̴a̸k̶e̴ ̸i̷n̶k̵ ̴w̷r̷o̸t̸e̷ ̵i̷t̸ ̵