im not dead

Sorry, I've been dead I have lost motivation for a while and I might not be writing for some time. But I hope you have been having a good day or night.

NO ONE's POV

Error layed down next to Nightmare.

(Error) can you promise me something Nightmare

(Nm) of course

Error sat up and whispered something into Nightmares.

(Error) if anything happens to me, please don't let that hold you back and get whatever you need to get done and move on, please

Error backed away from Nightmare.

(Nm) nothing is going to happen to you no matter what. I will always be by your side

Error leaned back into Nightmare and let out a small sigh.

(Error) Good luck night

Nightmare was unsettled by that statement but brushed it off.

They both fell asleep right next to each other.

(Tim skp)

Error woke up before Nightmare, the rest of the gang weren't there, even tho it was still kinda early for them, he got up putting little to no pressure on his broken leg and went to the kitchen, when Error gets to the kitchen he saw Ink, just standing there, blank eyes. Error immediately jumped back and accidentally landing on his broken leg. the pain was unbearable. Error collapse and the thud woke up nm who was still on the couch. Nightmare teleported to Error who was on the floor.

(Nm) ERROR!

Nightmare picked up Error and brought him back to the couch and setting him down, checking his health.

ERROR!SANS     lv:-------

the destroyer of aus

Is petrified by Inks appearance

Just wants this to stop

Is on very high alert

Health: 3965/5000
Defense: 6000/5000

Nightmare was shocked to know Ink was here

(Nm) Error, where was Ink

Error had his leg perched up onto the table so nm could heal himself.

(Error) in the kitchen.

Nightmare got up to go look in the kitchen and grab some new bandages. When Nightmare got to the kitchen he looked around but no one was there. He got the new bandages and went back. When he got back Error was using healing magic on his leg. A green aura was around his hands and on the part where the break is.

(Nm) Error Ink wasn't there nor a trace of him even being here

Error looked shocked and looked ta Nightmare.

(Error) I SWEAR he was there, his brush and pupils were gone, and I wouldn't jump back and land on my leg on purpose

(Nm) i-  I know

Nightmare kneed onto the ground and starts to press a cold towel with disinfectant on it after he used healing magic while rapping the new bandage around.

(Error) I don't know what's going on, the rainbow fucker has never shown any feelings towards me.

Nightmare got onto the couch looking down not knowing what to say. Error rested his head on Nightmare's shoulder.

(Nm) do you want anything?

(Error) I'm really hungry.

Nightmare got up and headed to the kitchen to male food.

(Nm) Error what do you want?

(Error) Surprise me

Nightmare was one of the only people who could cook, Dust and Horror were the others. But Horror only made meals that were rather questionable. Nightmare knew eggscatly what to make.

I had way to much fun describing how he made fluffy eggs, so skip if you want

He got a bowl and eggs out, broke the eggs and separated the whites from the yolk and getting rid of the yolk, he then beated the whites till they were fluffy he added a little bit of salt and pepper, then got a pan and butter and lined the pan with melted butter, he pored the eggs onto the pan, while they were cooking he got some meat and cheese, he cut up the meat and sprinkled it on the egg along with the cheese, he took a spatula and flipped the egg over,  letting it cook. He flipped it back over and folded it in half and putting it on a plate. He turned off the heat and put everything away.

Ok I'm done, IDK why I wrote that but f it

He took the egg to error and gave it to him, Error started to eat, it tasted so good, but it basically disappeared from how fast he ate it.

(Nm mind(deal with it)) 'damn Error you must have been hungry'

Horror got back and his portal made Error jump a little. Horror had a human head in his hands and was going to put it outside with the others. Once Horror got back he went to his room to go do whatever an insane cannibal scale dude does in his room.

Idk what to do next, any ideas?
Word count: 800

E