Prologue

Lillie Carmine Martin thought she had it all.
After spending 6 years with her high school sweetheart, she loses him in the most tragic way.
Months later she's left picking up the pieces of her once bubbly personality, and their love.
Losing herself in pictures, she hopes to see life through a new prospective.
Her cameras.

Tobias Dene Montgomery has always had a tough life.
Growing up in foster care, he's learned to not get too attached to people.
That's until he meets Lillie. The quiet woman who always has a camera hanging from her neck, and a sad look in her eyes. A look that Dene understands all too well.
Determined to get to know Lillie, Dene makes it his mission to make her smile again.
But is Lillie ready for that?
The saying goes "bloom with grace", but is Lillie ready to let her broken roots bloom again?

Read to find out!

*spin off/ sequels to Sincerely, Your Flower & Petals in the Wind*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED******
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any means, shape, or form.
The pictures attached at the beginning of each chapters, do not belong to me. 
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and/events are product of MY IMAGINATION ONLY!!

If my story offends you in any type of way, then simply do not read it.

Keep all rude or inappropriate comments to yourself!!!

******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED******

Please enjoy :) any nice, constructive comments are welcome.