Naomi moves in

Mayor Dandy was waiting at the town gate. They were waiting for the newest villager, so they could give her a tour. They didn't know what type of villager she would be, they didn't know if she would have a normal, preppy, or even snooty personality. The Mayor snapped out of their thoughts when someone cleared their throat. They looked up to see a female cow dressed in a beautiful tie-dye dress/shirt. The Mayor then says, "Hello are you Miss. Naomi?" The female nods and says, "Why yes, are you the Mayor?" the Mayor nods and answers, "Yes, now why don't we start the tour?" The cow nods and pulls her suitcase along with her.

The Mayor takes her to first to Tom Nook's store and the Able Sisters, there they explained the purpose of the stores. Before they could leave however, Naomi does a little shopping, telling Dandy "I need some decorations for my new house." Dandy ended up having to carry the few bags. While carrying the bags the Mayor takes Naomi to the museum and they walk around there for a bit, Naomi commenting, "Your collection is so diverse Dandy." the Mayor nods and saying, "Yes, I try to have one of the nicest collections." "I like that, I like someone who cares about art and fashion." After, the Mayor takes her to the City Hall, where Naomi asks, "How are the politics here? Was it worth the move?" Dandy nods furiously and says, "Yes we have one of the safest villages!" Once she has her answer the Mayor takes her to the bus stop and they head to the beach and ocean.

At the Beach Naomi happily admired the view, she walked in the shallow water on the beach and told the Mayor, "We must come back here to see this gorgeous site again! Wouldn't that be nice " the Mayor blushes and answers, "Yeah, that would be nice." With that they lead her to her house, there they helped her unpack and settle in, which Naomi was very thankful for. As the Mayor got ready to leave Naomi stopped them, she then surprised the Mayor by quickly kissing them, Naomi then says, "Thank you for your help today Mayor, maybe we can go to the beach together sometime?" the Mayor nods and answers, "Maybe if I have time." the Mayor then quickly kisses her on her cheek and leaves.