New Adventures Await

So I started playing this game again not to long ago and it's actually going super well but unfortunately, since I got the Wii version, I am forced to be a dude in game but my true love is a boy next door situation with a farmer named Blue ;(
Harvest Moon to this day isn't for same sex shit but I'll be dammed if that stops me and my farmer husband!
Pixel/Xoai on the Coin Adopt amino wrote this amazing story for me, I love it so much!
Alright enough rambling here are boys in love in the country land! <3

———————————————————————

Dandy awoke, eyes fluttering, as light streamed into his humble home. Realizing the day had just started, he hopped out of bed and got dressed; eagerly waiting to see what was beyond his door. As he threw on his boots, he checked to make sure his gift was present in the front pocket of his overalls. Feeling the peculiar, round shape of the ring protruding, Dandy was worried about popping the question. Dandy brushed the thought off, after all, he had the whole day planned out to a T.

Soon after, his dog joyfully tackled him, nearly knocking him over. Happily greeting his furry friend and sharing a few laughs, he finished putting on his boots. Dandy later sped out the door to commit to the routine of greeting his friends with a good morning. With the excitement bubbling up in him, he raced outside, to which he returned as he nearly forgot to grab his trusty cap that sat on his bedside table.
While sprinting out the door, Dandy first checked his maroon mailbox, and after not spotting anything interesting, he headed over the cobblestone path leading straight to Blue Sky Ranch where his neighbors resided.

As bright as ever, Dandy greeted Ellen and Hank as he walked through the door, "Good morning!" "Morning," Ellen, chatting with Hank over the counter, chimed in. "You're up early," Hank followed, in his southern accent. Ellen chuckled, "As per usual." Dandy excitedly spoke, "Yep, but today isn't necessarily a regular day! I won't share the details until after, but I'll let you guys guess."

After exchanging a few more words and a couple of guesses, Dandy grinned and exclaimed, "Alright, I'll be off then!" Sending their short goodbyes, Dandy headed out to continue his day, deciding that chatting with them is for another time. Dandy lightly pondered Blue's whereabouts, but quickly dismissed it as he guessed Blue's location would have something to do with tending to his farm or the stallions. After walking along the grey path and vaulting over the wooden fence, Dandy ultimately spotted Blue out, lonesomely pulling weeds.

With a smile, Dandy crouched down besides him and greeted Blue, "Good morning, Blue!" And without a pause or a glance, Blue nodded and muttered back, "Good morning." Hunched over, Blue continued his practice by decimating the soil.

Dandy prodded at a few plants in his vicinity. He figured that if Blue was habitually going to be spending his day farming, he could spare some time with his love of his life. So Dandy proposed, "Hey, why don't we take a little trip away from the farm? Perhaps a picnic?" Blue stopped dead in his tracks, eyes darting from the greenery to Dandy.

Blue responded timidly, "Uh...but I've got to take care of my daily chores around the farm..." Blue trailed off. Dandy was prepared for this matter, a hard worker like Blue wasn't going to give in so easily so he pushed. Dandy interrupted him, "Farm work is all you ever do! You always work so hard, you deserve a day to relax! We can hang out, venture around, share a few berries, it would be loads of fun!" Blue was hesitant, continuing, "I should groom the horses at least, the chickens-" Dandy abruptly cut in again, providing reassurance for Blue, "Ah, don't worry! I'm sure Ellen could take care of them, if not, they can just wait! C'mon I've basically already prepared most everything!"

With great reluctance, Blue agreed but not before he offered to help. "Ah, fine. But if you'd like, I could also bring something...Maybe ablanket?" Dandy let out an ear to ear smile, "Sure! That's perfect, it's the only thing I'm missing. See you in a few on the mountain top?" Dandy pointed upwards toward the mountains in the near distance. Shyly replying, Blue agreed. "Alright, see you later."

Upon arriving at the top of the mountain with his picnic basket in tow, Dandy spotted Blue setting up a blanket of red and white grids. He started helping set up, sharing a few glances and smiles as they then went on to pick a few berries and flowers to decorate with. Eventually, they settled in a tree to chat about their lives; leaving the blanket on its own.

The sun began to set and Dandy figured it was a now or never scenario while they chatted, so he eased Blue into it. "Hey, Blue?" Blue began to slow his words, abrupt. He looked to meet Dandy's eyes, "Yeah? What is it?" Dandy reached for Blue's hand, warmly grabbing it and rubbed his thumb over the backside of his palm. He looked off into the sunset, the plethora of land accompanied by the mass number of houses littered around. Reminiscing when he first arrived, their meeting, their dates and more, he began to reach into his pocket with his empty hand and gripped the ring.

"Blue, I love you so much; you know that?" Blue arched his eyebrows a bit, a look of confusion clearly present on his face. "Of course and I love you too. Is there something bothering you?" He had never seen Dandy as serious as this and began to suspect the worse. Dandy's soft smile grew as he spoke, "I love you with all of my heart. I can hear it's beating when I'm near you and tells me that the best moments in my life are when I'm with you." Dandy squeezed Blue's hand tight, the moment was here and he can't back down now.

"I wanted to give you this." He presented the moonstone ring he had kept in his pocket all this time and continued, "For all the moments we spent together, will spend together, and for all of eternity. Will you accept this promise ring to represent our everlasting love?" Blue smiled wide, his worry disappearing in a flash with the cheesy move. "Yes! Of course!" Right as Dandy placed the ring on Blue, he moved closer and shared a kiss; staring into each other's eyes without a word. Then there it was, that priceless smile of his that Dandy wouldn't trade for the world and fell in love with

Being next to each other, they were set. Their lives now happily intertwined forever. Blue haphazardly let out another small smile while Dandy began to chatter on, he was at peace here with his beloved. And as the last ray of sunshine set, he asked a simple question making Dandy suddenly blush beet red. "So...when's the wedding?"