Further investigation

@lovely_toxic I commissioned them on the coin amino so you should check them out if you're interested! Their prices are a bit high but they are super understanding and were very pleasant to work with uwu.
Anyway! Without further ado! Here is a wholesome fic of my agent (Figuss) x a canon mysims character (Trevor)
———————————————————————
Agent Figuss was heading over to the Boudreaux Mansion, ready to start investigating the case. Apparently, Trevor was going to be there too, so he was excited to not be stuck investigating with only Buddy.
   Once he reached the mansion he quickly walked over to the large, creaky, door. Trevor was assumed to already be inside, so Figuss loudly knocked on the door hoping someone would hear it. After a few seconds, Figuss heard footsteps coming towards to door. He stepped back as the door opened, even though he didn't need to.
   "Ah! Hello, Agent Figuss, it's nice to see you!" Trevor says, with a wide smile across his face. Figuss smiled right back and walked inside.
   "Hello to you too, Trevor. It's nice to see you too!" He softly laughed after he finished talking, right after going back to a relaxed smile.
   "Now, we should really get to investigating," Trevor said, so they went to the library. Trevor was taking quite large steps to add dramatic effect, knowing it'd make Figuess laugh.

   After a while of investigating, Trevor and Figuss took a short break. Figuess decided to just pull out a chair and rest their legs for a bit. It was silent for a few minutes, it felt like that kind of comfortable silence someone would have with someone they care deeply about. It felt nice sitting next to him, it was like all Figuss needed was him next, Trevor.
   Wait, what was he thinking? He sound like a character from some kind of teenage love story! Figuss thought Trevor was really sweet and funny, has really nice hair, and overall a great guy... but would never like him like that! At least he didn't think he would...

   "Y'know, Agent, we should hang out more often." Trevor broke the silence, Figuss was surprised with what he had said. He could feel the tips of his ears heat up and turn a light pink color, why was he acting like this?
   "Oh, yeah, we should! You're definitely a pretty chill dude." He says awkwardly, smiling, trying to distract Trevor from his pink ears, but it doesn't work.
   "Oh, are you feeling well? Your ears are red, do you need to go home?" Trevor looked at Figuss worried, moving closer to him. Figuss started to feel his face get hotter.
   "Yes, I am completely fine, Trevor," He tried to move further away but failed completely.
   "You don't look fine, here, let me check your temperature." He puts his hand against Figuss's forehead and kept it there for a second. He needed a way out of this...
   "We need to get back to investigating! We are so close to finishing this up." Figuss quickly stood up and walked out of the library, expecting Trevor to follow, which he did.

   They had finished up almost everything at this point, they just had to find any clues outside. Throughout the whole rest of investigating Trevor had been looking at Figuss. He couldn't tell if he was doing it because he was worried or just because. They started searching the outside but got distracted again.
   "I think I know what caused you to be so warm in the library earlier," Trevor says, as they get to the top of the large tree stump.
   "I caused it, am I right?" Figuss turned a light pink once again, accidentally letting him know he was right.
   "That's what I thought." Trevor smirked to himself and stepped slightly closer to Figuss, he could feel his heartbeat go up.
   "Um, Trevor, what are you doing?" Figuss asks, embarrassed. All Trevor does is softly smile and ask a question of his own.
   "May I?" He asks gesturing to a kiss, Figuess gulps nervously but nods, melting at the irresistible charm.

   Trevor immediately goes for it, it felt kind of weird but it also felt so nice. It felt like it went on forever, even though it was only a moment long, it was like time had stopped.
   They both pulled away from each other and both smiled once again. Figuss had grabbed Trevor's hand while they kissed and continued to hold onto it, giving it a squeeze.
   They both laughed and looked at each other, not exactly knowing what just happened, but being more than happy with it.

   "Hey, guys! Hurry up over there, we've gotta get going soon!" The moment was cut short by Buddy, they almost forgot why we were here.
   Figuss quickly let go of Trevor's hand but flashed him a toothy smile before rushing off toward Buddy.
   Today was very eventful...