01

Proceed with Caution: This story will contain angst.

The sun shining above birds chirped happily beside their own families. Small children are holding their mother's hand as they walk across the busy street.

The tall purple walls that surround the grounds of U.A High School, which protects their students and staff from any uninvited citizens to enter into their property. The security of the school has improved ever since the incident with the League of Villains.

Students wearing their respected uniforms. They are chatting away with their friend groups from their dorms.

Meanwhile, you are holding hands with your green-haired boyfriend, whose cheeks were slightly flushed in red since he's still not used to this kind of affection despite the fact you've been dating for almost twelve months.

Your first anniversary is coming up.

You cannot believe it has been so long. You can't help but ponder on the reason why you even started to date him in the first place.

You knew how messed up this was, taking advantage of Midoriya's crush on you for your own personal gain over a stupid deal you made with an acquaintance. It's just wrong and isn't you.

You took the offer at a time when you were in a tight spot in your life without any hesitation. You didn't think through it before accepting the deal. it. You just needed the money for your own family's sake.

At the very beginning, you didn't have any necessary feelings for him in that sort of light. However, you could not avoid developing true feelings for him throughout the relationship.

Once you get the chance to get to know him better, you start to realize who he was behind his reputation of being one of the top students within the Heroes Course and well known for breaking his bones in his first year.

Midoriya Izuku is very sweet and protective over his loved ones. You took notice of the small habits such as rambling on like a voicemail machine.

You started to learn to love those traits about him, even if he's a constant blushing mess. You remembered the times when he was a complete klutz during the dates you went on together, especially the first one. He was shaking on your doorstep with a gift in hand.

Throughout your relationship, when he thought this relationship would last. He thought your guy's relationship was serious enough that when he brought you home to meet his mother. He was extremely nervous and worried about his mother's opinion of you.

You were nervous to meet the most important person in his life. It worked out in the end. His mother loved you dearly and would often ask for you to invite you for dinner on the weekends.

Clearly remember how you felt the day when reality finally hit you like a truck.

You were falling in love with an adorable dork who has a big dream of becoming the number one hero. You admired that part of him. You loved his resolve of becoming the selfless hero who puts his own life on the line to save others, although it does worry you at times.

On a particular day, it was raining and clouds crowded over the sun.

You were soaked wet from head to toe while walking away from the U.A building to get supplies for Deku's costume to repair damages. There weren't any of the supplies you need for his costume. Power Loader handle over a credit card to get the stuff you needed since they didn't have the supplies.

You could clearly remember the running footsteps hitting on the wet ground behind you.

You had turned your head around out of curiosity to see who it was and stopped to only be surprised to see Midoriya.