04

Warning: Violence; everyone copes differently.

Word Count: 2,037

The sun was shining through your curtains making the rays light up the room, by a little, by little.

You hid underneath your fluffy big blanket glaring at the window. With the sun shining outside, it felt like it was mocking your misery. The black circles around your eyes made you look like a raccoon. You cover your head once again and see the trash can filled with used tissues and empty tissue boxes.

Last night, You couldn't stop crying all night but you didn't make noise so you wouldn't have your mom more worried than she already was, because of the noise of you flipping your room upside down out of frustration and the overwhelming shame holds within your heart.

Your mother has too much on her plate to worry about and you wouldn't want to add more onto it. You are gonna get through this by yourself. You shattered the mirror in your room out of anger of just looking at your reflection.

You had slammed your bedroom door closed and throwing your backpack onto the ground with a loud grunt. You turn around to make eye contact with your reflection seeing your eyes are puffy red, with a trail of tears down your cheek down to the chin. Your lip split open, because of the fangirls fight.

You could feel the heavyweights on your chest. It was almost suffering. You knew what it was.

Guilt.

You were incredibly stupid believing you would never fall in love with Midoriya.

You deserve it.

'Who are you are?!' You angrily thought to yourself as you glaring down at your reflection, as your eyes wander to the taped photobooth stripe of you and Midoriya smiling out of happiness.

You lost him, because of you being a coward of not telling him.

Lifting your fist, strive forward feeling the pain on your knuckles with the mirror splits through the glass. You remove your hand before the glass shatters into pieces as they fall upon the ground. You wave your hand to relieve the pain on your knuckles, as you can feel the bruise happening underneath your skin. You are starting to regret punching the mirror, it was out of impulse.

You just feel ashamed of yourself. This isn't you for keeping secrets with the people you trust.

Now, you look down on your bandaged up hand that you put ice on it once everyone fell asleep.

You are the biggest idiot to even accept that rich kid who is well known for playing dirty. You should have known better than to make deal with that dude. You recall the switch of events that you didn't expect at the time.

The brown-haired boy leaning against the wall of the classroom with a stupid smirk on his lips looking down at you with pride.

"You didn't think I would have some leverage over your head, once you started earning feelings for that boy. Huh." He snickers seeing your face expression harden.

"You can imagine how precious the information about the famous All might has a daughter for the underground who want to hurt your old man."

Your eyes widened as your blood runs cold, while his grin grew with malicious intent.

"OH! How exciting! So keep up the act, peasant." He claps his hands together, before walking past you to only abruptly stop and turn his head to your ear. "Or else, you will be hurting the ones you love. This should be considered a threat."