02

During the morning, [Name] took notice throughout the day, there were a lot of students walking past her workroom that she shares with another student who is currently behind her studies. They were so deep into creating their own toys which made her behind on her studies.

The two of you are the top inventors of U.A, Hatsume Mei and [Full Name].

Each time, you would look at the door. You would find students looking at you with either curiosity or disgust. You don't understand why they would look over, usually, everyone minds their own business or they're too distracted.

You return to your work on your smoke bomb for the internship you have with one of the hero companies. You shake off the thought of everyone acting odd, as you connect the colored cables together. Before you close it, holding it close with your gloved hands and using your heat vision to seal the smoke bomb just enough to keep it intact.

That was until you get startled by your best friend's Misaka voice, making you blink a few times and turn around to her. "Wha-"

You swirl around in your computer chair as you roll your neck and relax your head to look at her.

"I thought you were already told him! But your little dirty secret is out. Everyone is literally talking about it." Misaka exclaims, clearly expressing her disappointment.

Your eyes widen in shock and trembling when the realization washed over you.

"D-don't actually mea-"

"Yes. I actually do! Apparently, there is evidence of a check." She retorts narrowing her eyebrows.

Your mouth gapes in the revelation to clutch your hands into tight fists. You could only imagine Midoriya trying not to be bothered by the rumors but having the evidence. He must be going through a rush of emotions such as betrayal to pure sadness.

He must be thinking of how he was fooled by you. He would get into his own thoughts overthinking everything. He must be thinking your whole relationship was built on lies. When reality, you never act differently with you. You were yourself completely with him.

You bit your lower lip from trembling anxiously, before voicing your thanks to her.

"Thank you. I owe you big time." You said in a shaky voice and stood up grabbing your bag.

You abandon the unfinished smoke bomb on your messy table. Underneath your table was a table cloth covering a metal suitcase with a red envelope stuck onto it along a sparkly ribbon. It was hidden away from the public eye until the occasion arose to come out from the shadows.

Misaka looks at you worriedly due to the fact she is aware of the deal and [Name]'s feelings towards Midoriya. She knows how deep you have fallen for him. She watches you run out of your workroom with your bag in tow. You almost crashed into the window, making your sneakers squeak loudly against the floor as you turn to go to the cafeteria.

You are literally sprinting your way out of the building, and skipping some stair steps could potentially end up with twisted or sprained ankle. You don't care at the moment. The only thing running through your mind is Midoriya. Your thoughts are all over the place on Midoriya. You couldn't think straight.

Your heart beating against your ribcage and slowly losing your breath. You are running down the hall yet you didn't notice the tiles shifting in front of you. You see the cafeteria doors and hearing students chattering away behind those doors.

Once your foot lands on the shifting tiles as if it was water. The tiles shoot up to create something similar to a chain wrap around your ankle making you fall forward. You were about to stand up until someone pressed their foot on your back.