Page 1

The girls were in their dorm sleeping. Miyeon and Shuhua were sleeping in their bunk bed.

"Miyeon?? Shuhua called in her sleep.

"Yeah Shuhua?? She replied back.

"I cant sleep", she said.

"Why not? Miyeon asked.

"I'm so nervous for the party tomorrow, and we're meeting Pentagon and CLC after a long time", Shuhua said.

"Yeah don't worry everything will be fine", Miyeon said.

"Are you sure?? Shuhua asked.

"Of course I'm sure, now go to sleep, I don't wanna be late again", Miyeon said as she closed her eyes tight.

In fact Miyeon couldn't sleep either but she wanted to be a good role model for Shuhua and didn't want her to worry.

Miyeon was worried about how things will be and if her group will have more concerts and awards shows coming up.

It all stressed Miyeon in the head.

Anyways Miyeon slept and it was the next morning. Shuhua woke up and got ready. However she forgot about Miyeon unnie and ran off.

The others were in the car waiting.

"Finally you've made it Shuhua", Soyeon said in relief.

"Hey where's Miyeon?? Minnie asked.

"Oh no?!! I've forgotten to wake her up?!! Shuhua panicked.

"Don't worry Shuhua, Miyeon can come later, the party never said that we'd have to come at an exact time", Soojin said.

"Okay then", Shuhua said as she got in the limo.

The driver shut the limo door tight and then drove away.

Anyways it was 10 am and Miyeon finally woke up.

"Shuhua?? Miyeon asked looking across the room.

"Oh no don't tell me that they all left without me?? Miyeon said to herself.

Miyeon was super worried, and especially by the fact that she doesn't even know the address of the party.

All the girls knew the address, and they were told by their manager but clumsy Miyeon forgot to write it down her diary.

However that didn't stop Miyeon from getting ready and arriving at the party. Miyeon wore a white laced dress and put some light makeup on.

In the Gidle house, there was the butler and Miyeon asked him if knew where the party was.

The butler didn't know the exact room number of cube Entertainment party but he knew the address of the building.

The building was in fact very huge and there were lots of parties taking place.