Page 6

The next day everyone was awake except for Miyeon.

"Where's Miyeon unnie?? Yuqi asked.

"She's still sleeping and she won't wake up", Shuhua said.

"What?!! Soyeon gasped.

The five of them went to Miyeon and Shuhua's room and started waking her up.

"Miyeon unnie wake up!! They all said as they shrugged her.

Miyeon still didn't wake up and it got on their nerves.

Then they all had no choice but to pull her out of bed. The five of them grabbed Miyeon and pulled her out of bed.

Miyeon then finally awoke standing very stiffly.

"Huh what time is", she yawned.

"It's 10 am and we're gonna be late because you didn't wake up in time", Shuhua said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know", Miyeon panicked.

"Anyways what happened Miyeon, what were you doing all night?? Soyeon asked her.

"She was talking with her boyfriend ", Shuhua laughed like she knew something was up.

"Boyfriend?!! The other four said feeling puzzled.

"He's not my boyfriend, we're only friends", Miyeon said.

"Sure he's not", Shuhua said.

As they were all walking Minnie asks Miyeon about her so called 'friend'.

"So tell me who is it?? Minnie asked with curiosity.

"And is he cute, hot, or sexy?? Yuqi asked.

"His name is Mingyu and he's so hot", Miyeon blushed.

"Do you have a picture of him??? Soojin asked.

Miyeon showed them the picture of Mingyu.

"Wow you're not wrong tho, he does look hot and sexy", Minnie said feeling impressed.

"Look Miyeon I'm happy for you and all but don't get too distracted by him and ruin your career", Soyeon said.

"Don't worry Soyeon I won't", Miyeon said.

Anyways the girls went to their rehearsal room and started recording their new song for their upcoming album.

" Can I write a song this time", Miyeon told the girls.

"Sure", Soyeon said.

Miyeon wanted to write a song all of sudden since she's feeling love for the first time after a long time. After her break up with Jinhyeong, finding love was complicated for her.

At that night, Miyeon started writing her song piece by piece but she couldn't think of what to write after she finished her first sentence.

Miyeon's Song
His smile felt like petal roses

As she was thinking, Mingyu gave her a call and she picked up.

"Mingyu?? Miyeon said happily.

"Hey listen, do you wanna meet me outside", he asked.

"Sure", Miyeon said happily.

Miyeon was super happy and she told her friends about it. They were all happy for her.

Minnie did Miyeon's hair, and Soojin put the lipstick on for her. Yuqi chose the dress, Shuhua and Soyeon helped pick the shoes.

After she got ready, she looked into the mirror.

"Wow", she said in amazement.

"You look really pretty Miyeon", Minnie said happily.

"Good luck on your date", Soojin and the others said.

"Thanks you guys", Miyeon said as she waved them goodbye.

Miyeon went outside and met up with Mingyu.

"Wow you look really pretty Miyeon", he said. Mingyu was feeling a bit upset.

"Thank you", Miyeon blushed.

Miyeon then noticed Mingyu feeling a bit sad and asked him if anything was wrong.

"Is everything okay?? She asked him.

"Yeah everything's great", he said trying to sound happy.

In fact everything was completely wrong. Mingyu was involved in a drunk driving car accident, and now he has penalties. If he does something like this one more time, he could screw his career up. And if he was friends with any idol, he could sadly screw their careers too.

Mingyu and Miyeon went to a fancy restaurant and Mingyu let Miyeon order what ever she wanted.

"Order whatever you'd like", he said happily as he handed her the menu.

"Thanks but don't you wanna order anything for yourself?? Miyeon asked with concern.

"It's fine, I'm actually a bit full", he said.