Page 5

Anyways, it was time for them to go. The party was over.

"Hey can I have your phone number by any chance?? Mingyu asked her.

"Sure, but there better not be any funny business", she warned him.

"You got it", he said.

All the idols left the party and Miyeon and both Mingyu left together and went out the building.

"I'm really gonna miss you Miyeon, we won't see each other anymore", he said.

"Yeah but maybe someday we might meet again", Miyeon said.

The both of them waved each other goodbye and parted their separate ways. Anyways Gidle saw Miyeon and they felt a sense of relief.

"Miyeon?!! They all gasped.

They all hugged each other.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we've finally found you", Soojin said.

"Yeah same. I really missed you guys", Miyeon said.

"Why didn't you come?? They all asked her.

"I didnt know which room or floor the party was and some one told me it was on the 7th floor", Miyeon said.

"Oh really?? The party was actually on the 3rd floor but did you have fun on the 7th floor?? Soyeon asked.

"Yeah I had a good time", Miyeon said.

"That's good", Yuqi said.

The six of them went in the limo, and the driver drove away.

A few hours later they arrived home, and Miyeon took a night shower. After she finished taking a shower, she started at her phone and the Mingyu called.

Miyeon went out in the balcony, and picked up his call.

Phone conversation ❤️

"Hey", he said.

"Hi", she said back.

"Did you arrive home safely?? He asked showing concern.

"Yeah I arrived home safely, what's with the concern?? She asked him feeling peculiar.

"Well since we're in good terms, I wanted to make sure you're okay", he said.

"Well I am doing fine so thanks for asking", she said.

"It's getting late, I should probably go to sleep", she said.

"Aww come on, it's not that late", he said.

"It's almost 11 pm, I have to wake up bright and early tomorrow", she said.

"Come on just 5 more minutes", He begged.

Miyeon couldn't help it with his endless begging so she decided to talk with him for 5 more minutes...just 5 more minutes.

However those 5 minutes turned into 10 minutes and eventually it became an hour.

"Wow you're really fun and charismatic", she said as she laughed happily.

"And you're laughter is so cute that it sings inside my heart", he said.

Miyeon blushed.

"Aww come on stop it", she blushed.

"Nah uh uh, I won't stop", he said as he laughed.

The both of them were laughing happily and then it was 1 am.

Miyeon yawned. "I gotta get some sleep. Good night". She told him.

Miyeon was sleeping and just as she was about to close her eyes, Shuhua stared into Miyeon's eye deeply with suspicion.

"Miyeon unnie, who were you talking on the phone?? Shuhua asked with suspicion.

"Oh it's no one, just some friend I didn't meet for a long time", she said.

"Oh really...you sounded a bit too happy for it to be 'some friend' ", She pinpointed out.

"Relax Shuhua, it's not a big deal", Miyeon said.

"Okay, whatever you say", Shuhua said.

The both of them were sleeping.