Page 21

"What are they doing here mom?!! Minnie questioned her mother angrily.

The others were very confused when they saw Minnie acting this way.

"What happened to her??? Yuqi whispered to Soojin.

"Minnie isn't herself anymore", Soyeon whispered to Shuhua.

Miyeon was hiding behind Shuhua but Minnie quickly saw her.

"And what's the backstabber doing here?!! Minnie questioned as she looked at Miyeon.

Minnie then angrily went to her room and closed the doors loud and tight making a BANG noise.

Minnie went in her room and she leaned against the door sitting down, and tears came from her eyes.

"She clearly doesn't wanna see us", Yuqi said sadly.

"By us if you mean me then yeah that's definitely true", Miyeon said sadly as she started to cry.

A few minutes passed, and Minnie didn't come out of her room.

"We need to talk with her", Soyeon insisted.

"I don't know, I'm a bit scared of this 'new' Minnie", Yuqi panicked.

"This is just temporary, we all know that Minnie's a sweet kindhearted girl who'd do anything for her friends", Soojin explained.

"Yeah Soojin's right. We're Minnie's friends and it's our duty to help her", Soyeon said.

"Minnie's my roommate and my best friend. And I'd give up the world to help her", Yuqi said.

Miyeon sat down quietly as her friends all got up.

"Miyeon aren't you coming?? Shuhua asked.

"She probably doesn't wanna see me", Miyeon said sadly.

"Don't say that Miyeon, Minnie loves you and all of us", Soojin said as she and Shuhua both dragged Miyeon from the couch.

The girls all knocked on Minnie's bedroom door but she didn't open it.

"She's not opening it", Yuqi said in frustration.

"Let's give her some time, she's not herself now", Soyeon said.

"Okay then", Miyeon said.

It's been hours and they were all knocking on the door.

"Mrs. Yontararak, she's not opening the door!! Soyeon and Yuqi both shouted.

"Don't worry I'll try to convince her to open the door", Mrs. Yontararak said.

Minnie's mom knocked on the door and said "Nicha sweetie, please open up and don't be like this".

"I'm not going to open the door!! I don't wanna see them!! Minnie shouted.

"Minnie please open up, it's me Yuqi, you're best friend and your roommate", Yuqi begged.

"You're not my friend anymore, that was all in the past", Minnie cried.

"How could you say that Minnie?? Yuqi said as she started to cry.

"She's not opening the door!!! Mingyu shouted.

Just in time, Minnie's father ran and kicked open the door with the help of Soojin and Soyeon and Mingyu.

The door got broken and Minnie stood there looking puzzled.

"You guys broke my bedroom dooor?!!! How could you do this to me?!! Minnie shouted angrily as she cried.

"We did it because we love you", Yuqi shouted in a serious tone.

"And we did it because we miss you", Shuhua said sadly.

The girls all went to Minnie's room and sat down on her bed, while Minnie sat down on the floor with her legs crossed.

"Why did you guys come all the way here, you do know that I won't go back", Minnie said sadly.

"Why won't you go back?!! Huh?!! This isn't the Minnie I know!! Yuqi shouted as she walked over to Minnie.

"Well the Minnie you know is gone because her friends weren't listening and because one of her friends chose a guy over me and our friendship!!! She shouted with remorse.

"Miyeon I think you should talk to her", Soyeon whispered to her.

"Ummm, I don't know, she hates me", Miyeon said nervously.

"Go to her!! Soojin shouted as she pulled Miyeon to her.