Page 11

It was the next day, and Gidle was preparing for their upcoming album in the rehearsal room. However Miyeon still wasn't feeling like herself.

"Miyeon are you feeling alright?? Minnie asked in concern.

"Yeah a bit better, if you girls didn't comfort me, I would've gone more crazier", Miyeon said.

"Well that's our job because we're best friends by choice and sisters by heart", Minnie said.

"I'm very lucky having you girls, and i hope we never ever split apart", Miyeon said.

"Don't worry, nothing can break us apart, after all we are Gidle", Minnie said.

Anyways they both arrived at the rehearsal room, and Miyeon worked on writing her song while Soyeon and the others were composing the sound and rhythm of the song.

"What kind of rhythm do you want this song to have?? Soyeon asked Miyeon.

"I want it to have a soft melody at the intro and then a rough melody that punches through your heart at the middle and chorus of the song", Miyeon explained.

"Hmm that's actually a pretty good idea for a song, I can already feel it to be a powerful song", Soyeon said in amazement.

"Thanks", Miyeon said as her face turned a bit red.

Anyways Miyeon worked on writing her song, but all she could think of was Mingyu.

"Oh my gosh why are you still lurking inside my head?!! Miyeon shouted to herself.

"Is everything alright Miyeon?? Soojin and Shuhua asked.

"Everything's fine, my head's just hurting a bit", Miyeon said.

"Oh, is it serious?? Soojin worried.

"It's not serious, it'll go away", Miyeon explains.

Miyeon's conflict with Mingyu just gave her an idea for the first paragraph of the song.

Miyeon's Song
Our love was gentle and soft at first
But now it's torn apart
Everything was super fine when we didn't meet
But now it's completely messed up
It makes me feel conflicted and a bit lost

"I finished writing a paragraph of my song", Miyeon said as she showed Soyeon the paper.

Soyeon read it and then she showed it to Yuqi to see if she liked it as well.

"Wow Miyeon, it sounds really good", Yuqi and Soyeon both said.

"Really?? Miyeon gasped.

"Yeah, I can feel your emotions in that paragraph, and I hope to see more of it", Soyeon said as she handed back Miyeon her paper.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to finish this song and make you proud!! Miyeon promised.

Anyways it was night time, and Miyeon continued working on her song. She wanted to make sure it was perfect so their group can sing this for their album comeback.

Anyways Miyeon went to her laptop, and before she was about to go to safari, Big news about Mingyu popped up in the news column.

Miyeon was at first confused and didn't believe this to be true but then she clicked on it and read the article.

"Mingyu and his idol friends were involved in a car accident and Mingyu was the one responsible for this. He was an alcoholic and he was responsible for blackpink, exo's Sehun , and Big bang's G-Dragon for almost losing their career". Miyeon read.

"What?!! How come he didn't tell me", Miyeon gasps as she read the date of when the accident took place.

Anyways the girls all came and told Miyeon the news about Mingyu that Miyeon just read.

"Can you believe it Miyeon?!! Mingyu made blackpink, Sehun , and G-Dragon involved in a car accident!! Shuhua shouted.

"I just read the news", Miyeon said feeling disappointed.

"I hope Lisa and the other blackpink members are okay", Minnie worried.

"Me too", Yuqi said.

"I hope Gdragon sunbae is okay, he's the legend of Korean pop and this incident happened to my poor baby", Soyeon worried.

"You seriously have a crazy obsession for G dragon", Soojin said feeling weirded out.

"And I hope Sehun's okay too", Soojin said with concern.

"Says the girl who has a secret crush on Sehun", Soyeon argued.

"I do not!! Soojin argued. "Sehun's just a bit special to me, you know", Soojin said happily.

"Yeah sure, he's a 'bit' special to you", Yuqi chuckled with Soyeon.

"Guys enough!! Minnie shouted.

"Is everything okay Minnie?? Shuhua asked.

"Mingyu's car accident news is trending worldwide and this means that it'll affect us too. Mingyu and Miyeon spent a few days together, and we can't let the public know or else they'd freak out about it", Minnie explained.

"Minnie's right. We've just become more than rookies in kpop and we can't let Mingyu destroy our careers", Soyeon pointed out.

As everyone was leaving, Minnie warned Miyeon about Mingyu.

"Miyeon, don't let Mingyu get into your head. He's a criminal and he's a danger and a threat to our lives and career", Minnie warned.

"Don't worry I won't let that brat take control of me. I hate Mingyu and I'm so over him!! Miyeon shouted.

"That's my girl", Minnie said as she pats Miyeon in the head.