Chapter 2

(Rose's P.O.V)

As my uncle pulled up in our driveway, I saw raccoons eating out of the trash cans. I was unsurprised, as they always come every day. I then got out of the car and headed inside, and I grabbed a blanket and played my Gameboy Color, plopping onto the couch, and the blanket just landing on the couch. I then saw my uncle coming in, and he then said, "Maddie, as Green Hill's most respected veterinarian, what is the fastest way to exterminate a raccoon?" He noticed me on the couch, and he chuckled and said, "Looks like you've been playing your game all day. Why don't you take a break?" I responded, "Sorry, but I'm about to beat the final boss. And it's taken me FOREVER to-Where are you going?" I noticed my uncle heading to my aunt , my aunt holding an envelope. Uncle Tom responded, "Huh? Oh, me and Maddie are going to discuss something. Why don't you head to bed?" I responded, "Ok." I went upstairs, and I got into my pajamas, which was a oversized t-shirt with a cat on it, and white, fluffy pajama pants. I brushed my teeth with my mint toothpaste and my electric toothbrush, and I headed to my room, which was slightly dusty, and full of boxes of old stuff and I put my Gameboy Color in my drawer, and I turned off the lights and laid down on my framed wooden bed, filled with stuffed animals that I had as a kid. I then tucked myself in and drifted to sleep.