𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 [magazine]

━━━━━━   𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 ;┊ 𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒                             ✧・

𝑒𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒          ✧・

y/n wrote put away her pencil case inside her bag, and then she blew out a puff of air after the long work she designed. a neat schedule representing what she'll be doing for the next few weeks before the dreamfes arrived upon them. she felt so many feelings that she wasn't sure how she's truly going to get started. thankfully, the first thing on her schedule is a practice lesson with undead.

the boys would surely know how to give her extra tips on soothing near nerves. the next day at school, she put her written schedule in front of her thin binder. going straight to a practice room after class. hoping koga wouldn't be as rough as when he met her, she opened the door slowly to see rei ordering adonis to go find kaoru. to which he agreed and headed to the door.

when the purple haired boy saw y/n at the door, he smiled. "hello, l/n."
"hi, adonis. who's kaoru...?"

koga scratched his head, deciding to answer lowly and calmly. "he's our unit member. a slacker but knows his stuff."

"that's correct. adonis is always the one to go catch him." rei informed as adonis excused ca himself to you before leaving. y/n sighed. a little disappointed there was a canon slacker a part of undead. but koga said he knew his stuff which meant that he was at least knowing what he was doing.

once adonis came back, dragging a blonde mullet by his arm, y/n finished her conversation to rei and turned to the boys.
kaoru whined, begging adonis to let him free and go outside for a while. y/n blinked as kaoru opened his light brown eyes, immediately sensing a female in the room.
"no, hakaze. you don't wanna make a bad impression on our producer, right?" as adonis finished, kaoru stood up straight with his eyes wide. "it's l/n! of course, you're right!" he took y/n hands into his and smiled.

"aren't you the cutest? i'm kaoru hakaze. we should totally exchange numbers~!" he flirtatiously spoke, winking at y/n. her cheeks turned into a rose color at how close kaoru leaned in. "s-sure, nice to meet you, hakaze..." she giggled. rei got in between the two, which reminded y/n about her encounter with mika and shu.

"don't get flirty, hakaze. you'll make her uncomfortable."

"it's fine. i can handle it." y/n reassured before bringing up her binder. "but let's get started, shall we?"

kaoru placed his hands on his cheeks. "she's so cute~"

y/n looked at them in disapproval, fingers wrapped around her chin. observing the practicing choreography in the bright dance room, where the boys weren't feeling exactly the best right now. when y/n stopped the music, they all got slightly confused.

"what's up? you're all lacking spirit. otogari, gamii, i thought we talked about this the first time we met. spirit directing towards the audience. hakaze, you're slouching a bit and sakuu, you seem more rushed today." y/n explained, criticizing them without shame. koga rolled his eyes, taking a sip from his water bottle as adonis glanced down at the ground to hide his tint of disappointment.