11

"okay, so what exactly is the reason why you invited me here?" he asked.

"huh?"

"why do you all of a sudden invite me for a drink?"

i sighed, "because i need to talk to you about something."

"which is?" he took a sip of his beer as his eyes focused on me.

"your sister..."

"aaliyah? what about her?"

"i think...i'm catching feelings for her." i admitted.

he laughed, taking a shot from the glass that sat next to his beer, "i knew this would happen. to one of you at least."

"to one of us?"

"yeah. two people forced to live with each other and act like a couple, one of you was bound to catch feelings." he smirked.

"but i don't know what to do. this wasn't really supposed to happen you know. and you know aaliyah hates me." i sighed.

"eh, i don't know about that. aaliyah doesn't hate you, she just dislikes you is all. although i don't really know how she feels towards you, we haven't discussed things in that topic recently. but who knows, she might've caught feelings too."

i scoffed, "i doubt it."

"then maybe you should tell her." he shrugged.

my eyes grew wide, "tell her? no way! that's crazy..."

"well once turner isn't a problem to our businesses anymore, your marriage with aaliyah is going to end. i wouldn't suggest to wait until then, we don't know when everything will be good."

i sighed, "i guess so..."

"listen, i'll ask her about you. and when she's tells me, i'll make sure it gets back to you."

"you would do that, hyung?" i asked.

he shrugged, "why not? i want this to happen, it's supposed to."

i smiled, "alright then."

"oh and take her out." he added.

"take her out? why? she's supposed to be resting with all the wounds she has..."

he rolled his eyes, "it'll make her question her feelings. then she will fall for you."

"where am i going to take her?"

"we have money, you could take her wherever you want, or wherever she wants." he said.

i sighed, yoongi better be right.

•••

ig this is a filler chapter? i don't know lol
[sorry for any grammatical errors]