22

i arrived at the montana's house. i ran up to the door, entering.

i stepped into the living room, seeing my parents, aaliyah's parents, and yoongi. tony's men were standing around us, waiting for tony's commands.

"where the fuck is she?" yoongi jumped up from the couch.

"i-i don't know okay?" i said.

"you pulled a fucking gun on her when she tried to tell you the truth! now we don't know where she is!" he yelled. he grabbed onto my shirt, pushing me against the wall aggressively.

"you're lucky i don't kill you for what you did!" he yelled in my face. i didn't even bother fighting back, he had a point. he was calling me out for what i did.

"son, calm down." mr. montana intervened, pushing yoongi back with the palm of his hand.

"now listen hoseok," mr. montana sighed. "m-my daughter is missing. she's a strong girl, i know she'll be smart and she'll try to fight for as long as she can. but we all have to think together now, okay?"

i nodded my head. "good. we all are aware of who's behind this. when we show up, we show no mercy. i have some guys who have scoped out turner building, they think that's where aaliyah is."

"how are we going to get her back?" i asked.

"they want my business, they want jung's business. we're going to have to negotiate..." he sighed.

i could tell in his eyes how scared he was, "you're gonna give up our businesses to save her?"

"i would give up everything for her, she's my daughter," he sucked in his lips, holding in the tears that beaded in his eyes. "we're gonna get her back."

my phone started to vibrate in my pocket again, it was from an unknown number.

"hello?"

"jung hoseok. pleasure to speak with you my friend."

"rider." my jaw clenched.

he laughed, "indeed. how's the family? and your wife how is she doing?"

"i'm gonna make you pay rider."

"i'm sure you will hoseok. aaliyah, your husband is on the phone."

"hoseok?" her voice was breaking. she sounded like she was in pain.

"you're gonna give me what i want hoseok."

"which is?"

"your money. montana's money. your guys' businesses. everything. and i will be taking aaliyah with me."

"in your fucking dreams."

he chuckled, "tell mr. montana to get his laptop."

i looked at tony, his eyes waited for me to say something, "your laptop, tony. we need it." he furrowed his eyebrows, standing up and getting his laptop, bringing it back to the living room with him.

"alright he's got it." i said.

"good, now tell him to go to his email. there's a link, it'll take you to where you need to be."

"check your email, click the link." i said.

i watched tony and tina's face for a reaction. tina gasped, covering her mouth. i walked over quickly and looked at the screen. it was aaliyah, tied to a chair, her head was hung low.

rider stood by her, he waved to the camera, "can you see me hoseok?"

"let her fucking go. let her go now!" i yelled.

"not just yet, hoseok."

"i swear to fucking god rider, let my sister go!" yoongi snatched the phone from my hand, yelling into the phone.

i took the phone back from yoongi, "you guys are so funny, to think i would let her go that easy. give me what i want hoseok, then maybe you can have her back."

"like i would do that." i scoffed.

"alright then," rider chuckled. "do it." i heard him say. i watched the laptop screen. a man moved to her, untying her arm and grabbing it harshly.

she struggled to break from his grip, but another man slapped her, grabbing onto her shoulders. the anger began to build as i saw the way they were touching her.

the man that had her arm pinned her hand on a table. i saw him pick up a hammer, he swung the hammer and smashed her hand. her scream pierced my ears, tony stood up, walking away from the laptop.

yoongi balled his hair up in his fists as he watched. "now let's try this again hoseok," rider sighed. "give. me. what. i. want."

"fine! fine!" i said. i licked the inside of my cheek as i watched her.

"that's what i thought. you guys are smart, i'm sure you know where to meet me."

•••

soo i haven't done any only work for school and the week is almost over smh i'm gonna fail pfftttt
[sorry for any grammatical errors]