𝟯𝟭 ~ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?

×

×

Merida rushed down the long and busy hallways of the venue, workers and staff members whisking around her in hurries. After munching down on an apple that she had taken from the tour bus, the red head tossed the leftover core to the side, too lost in her own mind to realise she had simply left it to lay on the carpet-covered flooring. Her electric blue eyes finally landed on a nearby door with the sign 'Little Mix - Dressing room' written on it. Merida stumbled inside, already knowing she was going to get a lecture about being more punctual by Elsa.

Rapunzel, who was lounging on the luxury couch of the dressing room, was the first to lay her eyes on Mer, who was looking as if she had just woken up... which she had. Punz laughed at her friend as she sat up to get a better look at her. "Girl, where have you been? We're on in twenty!" Her golden hair was tied into two french braids and tiny black stars were dotted underneath her eyes.

"I overslept!" Merida huffed, rushing to one of the four vanities and beginning to apply some makeup to her face.

Elsa, who sat at the mirror next to hers, added small snowflake gems to her plait which rested on her shoulder. "You overslept on a concert night? What the hell were you doing?"

Merida smiled at the thought of the all nighter she had pulled with her boyfriend the previous night on the tour bus.

"She was up all night with Hiccup, again." Mer turned to Anna, who teased her with a smirk while sipping up her white platform boots. The red head began to chase her around the room, the two of them laughing like little kids.

"Come on, you guys! We don't have time to be messing around!" Elsa yelled, dragging the red head back to her vanity where she helped her get ready as quickly as they could. Leaving her mass of curly hair the way it was, Mer was able to slip into her outfit and add some accessories to herself such as many earrings for her many ear piercings with just enough time to spare.

Rapunzels eyes were glued to her phone as she typed away, giggling at whatever was on her screen. "Who're you texting?" Merida asked, curiously. The blonde jumped, tucking her phone beneath her thigh, even though she knew at this point the red head would've figured that she had been texting a certain white headed singer. Before she had time to answer a bunch of tech guys stampeded into the room, setting the girls' microphones up and making sure everything was up to standard. "Five minutes everyone!" They yelled.

Once they left, a knock came from the door and in walked four familiar boys. They all wore their iconic black ripped jeans and tank tops. Rapunzel stood from where she sat only for her boyfriend to rest his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close. "You guys ready to put on the greatest show this city has ever seen?" He asked the group with a large smirk. They all began their decent to the stage.

Hiccup caught up to Merida, his drumsticks in hand while she was given her earpiece by a staff member passing by. "You look nice." He smiled as she turned to grin at him. "More than nice- you look amazing."