what the hell!

took my love
took it all,
A day i move
Replace me like
A doll,
Though  the feeling
Keeping me awake,
Fall down the well
Like saying last grace...

Xoxo
Black
************************************

third person pov

"Hey baby is that you!" a voice state

Donna looked at luke shaking her head. She moved towards Luke's room slowly thinking of ways to beat him up.

Sophie Walked down the stairs squeals looking at Luke. She ran down to him and jumped in his arm.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He turn and scream at her

"Isn't it obvious,honey" she purrs and rubbed her breast to his chest
Sophie's hand slide upward to Luke's chest and she eyed Donna and smirked at her.

Donna arched her eyebrow. Her face gave nothing away. Sophie wanted to scratch Donna face so bad, that damn woman took Luke from her. And now she will take him away again.

But no,not this time.

Sophie knew she will leave again. Once she show him how much Luke love her,she will be out of the picture.
He may have throw her out when Donna leave.

So what! He was upset. Its been long. Luke will be hers and Donna can never take something Sophie wants. What Sophie want she gets.

"Baby i missed you so much. Why didn't you call me last night. You know i couldn't sleep without hearing your voice" she pout like a dying pig

Donna feels like puking and laughing at the same time. This drama is making her ill. That damn chicken burger she ate on way is trying to come out.

Hey little chicken! Don't you dare to come out. Not until it was aiming to Sophie's face. Maybe i can decorate her face,make her more sultry with my burger.

A chuckle leave her mouth when she think Sophie in cover something that is not makeup. She didn't  try to get noticed, doesn't want to be involved in their talk.
But that chuckle give her away.

"Oh Donna i didn't see you. Long time no see.
How have been? You know Luke and I are going to Miami to celebrate our anniversary, its been such a romantic time for both of us these years were amazing." she said with dreamy eyes

You can see the fakeness dripping from her mouth. Luke keep struggling to get her off his arm.

He pushed her hands and grabbed  her elbow with so much hatered that Donna feel like running and hiding in closet. Even the hate was not for her, it made her shiver.

The last he was that angry was only when i went out without telling him and got into an accident. It was a minor one. But for him it was like i risk my life.Someone snatched my purse when i was coming back with groceries. But thank god only some bucks and my lipgloss was in it, important stuff was at home at that time.

And thank the lord, cop didn't  pull me over. I didn't carry license, only money. Luke and i got into a fight at that time so i just walked out with my purse and car keys to get my mind off then that happen. He was so angry with me and punish me in our bedroom so hard. That i couldn't  move for days....

Anyways, can i just bitch slap her once. Her continuous pouting and squealing is giving me a headache.

Donna behaves like she would be anywhere else than here. She look at Luke with no emotion. After a glace at him, she remain her gaze on Sophie.

When Luke try to reach Donna, she moved like he was going to stab her. She maintained  the distance between them and keep working in kitchen to make something for Daisy before she leaves....

"Donna can you make us some tea and walk out of the door after that, we need some privacy.

You know its been long since we seen each other. I miss my honey bunny really alot..
I don't want you to get embarrassed hearing our loving making" she said in baby voice

Donna feel like fainting and pulling her ears with her high pitch voice and Luke, that man is having hard time. With Sophie clinging to his arm like a plague, he is feeling like throwing Donna on his shoulder and taking her to their room.

She is behaving like she is not affecting with Sophie's arm around  him.

Where the hell is that Donna who never tolerates any woman coming too close to him. Never allow any woman to breathe the same air he breathe.

***********************************
So this is the new chapter of Donna and Luke's  life...

There is so much more that is going to happen so stay tune...
Hope you like this chapter..

Comment, vote and follow if you appreciate...

And thankyou for the wishes it was amazing getting wishes from my readers....
I appreciate  it alot

I'm  not good at describing my feeling...
Writing gives me a way to express so thankyou for the wishes...

Xoxo
Black