One look

A/N- ok straight to the point i don't get enough readers for this book.

People don't vote neither comment. All i feel that i am wasting my time..

This is my first book it's really close to my heart just like my HE CHEATED.

As for HE CHEATED people vote and comment there.

And in this book i think people are losing the interest so if my lovely reader you want me to continue then vote and comment.

Because then only i will update or i have one option that is to put it down😔

Target-50 votes and 25 comment.

Listen to the track while reading..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's pov

Luke caressed her check. Donna's eyes fluttered as she felt someone touching her.

"Luke" she whispered

"Donna baby do you need anything water, doctor. Wait i will call the doctor. Shit i have to call Dad" he panicked getting off the chair and moving here and there.

"Hey Mr. Panick wait" She smiled looking at him

"Oh oh ok. But do you feel any pain. anywhere hurt?" He came closer her in worry

"I'm fine. Now where is Daisy?"she asked moving up in a sitting position

"Let me help you."

"Daisy is with your parents and she is waiting for you. My little princess is going to be your new doctor a personal one but ofcourse with me as an assistant"he winked at her.

"Oh really" she smirked

Watching her smirking at him made Luke feel like he is back to old days. When they were together and happy.

"Donna i-i"he stuttered

Donna knew what he wants to say. While she was unconscious their son visit her in dream. He asked her to give Luke a chance that he is sorry. Give him a chance for his and Daisy's sake
(dead son, when she was pregnant she was pregnant with twins but after the accident she lost his son)

"Yes" She speaked

"Oh ok" he face fell and he looked down. He was going to tell her that he is leaving to give her space. He is going back home. He can't risk her life anymore. But as she wants it he will leave now.

"Good then bye. Please take care of my princess and tell her goodbye too. Tell her i love her very much and will call her daily" his voice breaked as he stand up to leave.

"I love you Donna. Never forget that what i did is my biggest regret. Losing you was like losing my heart. I will always feel the hollow. Never forget that baby i love one woman that will be you. Forever you till i die."he said and started to leave.

"Wait"

"I am not forgiving you. I will never forget what you did to me. Whatever Sophia did is nothing for me Luke. You could have stopped her but you let her advance. You give her the pump to do this. I always told you she love you but did you trust me? Huh!" She looked up in anger

He looked down and listen to her. He know what she is saying is true. If only he knew that Sophia will go to this point to break them up he would have killed that bitch before ghe shit the fan. But it is never to late. He had to give her a visit. And that fucked up father of her's.