That *itch

A scar appear when you go out with her,

i cut my skin so shadows won't come near...

************************************

Donna pov

I pick the sandwich  i made for my princess, myself and Chase(the bodyguard).

I know she is enjoying  herself. My princess loves to play but in our house in Ohio there are no one expect her nanny to play with. I mean i  got work and finding a  investors for my business makes it hard for me to play with her. But the good news is that i got a call last night the bank is approving to give a loan. My cousin Riley's  going to help me set up. We are going to be partners.

Riley is from mom's side. He is my aunt's son. We met in Ohio. One day he came to the dinner i work. He is a billionaire  like Luke but he is trustworthy not like Luke. Who broke my trust so easily.

Anyway, when i told him about the set up for my business i want to start he was impressed. He told me to get the  degree first and then contact him, he will help me.

But i have morals i can't beg someone  for something. And i didn't  beg Riley for help. He pressure me for and convince me to become partners.
The hotel we are going to open together is the only hotel with a day care centre.

My little princess gives me this idea. I worry about her alot, i can't  leave my baby when i go to work. So i thought why not a day care in my work.
Riley agrred with me. So tomorrow  is the grand opening of our hotel
"The leap year"

I know you must all be thinking why The leap year let's just say my baby came into my life in leap year day.
And she is the most important person in my life.

Daisy loves her uncle very much. He is the only one who spoils  her so much. Handling Daisy and Riley together is impossible. Both brats do things which makes me bang my head to the nearest wall so many times. Daisy become wild with her uncle, wouldn't sleep without the movie marathon without her uncle who loves to scare me with haunted  movies. And my baby loves haunted movies, definitely not like her mother...

"Hey donna are you listening  to me could you make me and Luke some coffee" the bitch speaks aka Sophie

God my head is going blast with her  speaking non stop with that high pitch.

I make our sandwiches and went to ferch Daisy. I pick my pick my purse and Daisy's trolley  bag.

Luke and Sophie keep shouting at eacch other. therebikkering is annoying. When Donna leave the house, Sophie change her tactics.

"Look luke I'm  not going to tolerate  her in our house. Get this bitch out of our house" Sophie angrily shout at Luke

He look at Sophie. The Sophie who was talking so sweetly is back to her bitchy self.

He push her hands and change his demur back to the ruthless billionaire.

"Listen and listen carefully Sophie. This is the last time I am going to tell you.

If you call my baby a bitch one more time. I am going to hire a female  bodyguard  and have her beat the shit out of you. So never I mean it, never call Donna a bitch when that name suit you so well its useless to call her that.

And if you keep behaving like that then I am going to talk to your “daddy” and  cancel the deal. And you know how much important that deal  is. This deal is the only thing to save your asses, irritate me one more time and you and your daddy’s  ass will be on road. “ he describe in cold voice.

The last part made Sophie’s  face pale. Last month her father told her about their company going bankrupt. Without Luke their business is going to fall. Her father took a large debt  from the italian mafia. And Luke aggred to help her father to pay the mafia. She can’t  Lost the company. She can’t  become poor.

Sophie moves to Luke try to hold his hand but he side away from her
I know you love me Luke. You re just saying this because Donna is here"

“I never loved you what we did is a mistake. More like sin. Get out of the house before i call the security.” He gnawed  his teeth.

“I’m  leaving now. But you can’t  hurt me and our baby” she sweetly tell him…

“What baby" he gasp

“Our baby Luke. I’m  pregnant. You are going to be a dad" her eyes tears

He sighed “Really! The day I fucked you. I fucked you with a condom on. You should try a little hard to trap me..”

“But you are the father our child. We create this with our love honey!” she tried to outsmart  him crying hysterically...

“No! I am not the father. I don’t even know if you are pregnant or not. But this is not my child. We fukced year ago, you stupid woman are you saying you have been pregnant for years.The only children I will have will be by my Donna, she will be the mother of my children." He told her.

Sophie seethed with anger. How dare him I love him for so long. That bitch took everything  from me.

Even in high school when me and Luke were finally getting close. She entered our life like a cyclone.
Luke is like a puppy when he saw her. He follow her everywhere. She tried to break them so many times, but everything failed.

Sophie send many boys into her dorm at odd hours in college but Luke was always in her room. When ever a boy try to talk Donna, luke would scare them away.he stick to her like they are glued.

When she finally get him, Donna came back to their life. It took so many years to break them. She had to sleep with that damn druggie  to get the drug, Which she put on Luke’s  drink  that night.
Oops! Nobody  know about that expect Luke and Maria. That witch Maria demolish her plan. I am not scared of her, it doesn’t  matter that she know about what I did.

The day Donna left, Maria came to my house, she slapped me and warn me to stay away from Luke like I’m  gonna  leave my lukie.

That witch may be scarey, but I will have my Luke either with hook or by crook.

He was silent as he open the door  and moves away from Sophie. His eyes shining with pain, she didn’t  wait for me to explain. Donna didn’t let him to touch  her. She moves away like he has a dangerous disease.

"I will break you and take everything away from you Donna" Sophie said in the empty house

"You better be prepared Donna this time I'm not going to let you take him away. I have him once and i will have him again, forever" Sophie smile with the thought....

************************************

A/n:- quick question...

Ques- Do you think What happen between Luke & Sophie is not  Luke's fault?

Ques- If Sophie is pregnant Do you Luke will accept  that child? Should Donna be ok with that news?

That's  it...

thank you all the lovely reader for adding and reading my book. It feels amazing knowing people are enjoying my book.

But a little bit of comment will make me continue and improve. So if you could write and follow will be great and i will really appreciate it.

Once again thankyou to all the beauties and beasts for reading my book.

Xoxo
Black