William you ass

Until i get 25 votes in this chapter I'm  sorry but I'm not going to update..
I know I'm  being stubborn but i want yo guys support...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Luke Pov

I stop the car in front of her parent's house and took the flowers . God why am i so nervous ? It feels like the time i came to ask her dad to take Donna on our first date.

I wipe my wet hand on my trousers. God dammit stop sweating.

I knock the door only to stumble back.

I touch my jaw it sting with pain.
I look up at the source of pain and find Mark breathing heavly and fisting the door nob tightly to control himself.

"What the hell Dad?"

( yes he calls Donna's father Dad. When they start Dating his father was like his father, always caring about him. He use to wait with him for Donna when she went in her room to change for their dates. Luke use to enjoy Mark's company alot, they were like buddy untill this)

"You hurt my daughter. You son of a bitch and you have the guts to come here and stand in front of me. Don't you dare to call me DAD with you disgusted mouth" he shout and lock the door behind him.

"Da--d, i mean Mark I'm sorry. Let me explain please. Atleast you listen to me."I beg rubbing my jaw

"No you pathetic fool. You destroyed my little girl's life. You are nothing but a merry dust on my shoes. Get of here before i call my men and have you in pieces" He pushed me when i try to ennter the house.

"P--lease let me just talk to Donna once" i ask calmly. I know i have to stay here with them or else i will loose my family.

"No we don't want you here so leave" He block the door and glare

I have to do something or else i lost everything. I'm sorry Donna for what i am going to do

"Sorry Dad" i puch Mark on stomach and rush past him

Mark stumble back in pain. But in his age he was quite strong, he loves to take care of his body just for his Jannet(his wife)*wink*wink

Mark drop down on floor as Luke enter the house and shout "Daisy,
Daisy, Donnaaaaaaa"

Little feet running sound came from the stairs and i rush to the stairs.

"Dadddyyyy" come running down the stairs with choclate all over her face and some on her clothes..

"Daisy baby don't run you'll fall and hurt yourself. Stop Daisy. Mom why did you give her so much chocolates. God i have three kids now."( daisy and parents-kids) she came behind Daisy rubbing her forehead mumbling something under her breath about Daisy going to have stomach ache with so much chocolates.

Luke who was stuck on spot looking at Donna with a dress( wine red) didnt notice his daughter has jumped in his arm.

Jesus i think i am dead and went to heaven she looks just like an angle. Her dres show all her curves and he find himself drooling. She never like to wear dresses but i guess Janet has made her to wear her old stuff. Donna sometime wear dress but only when she is with her mom.

He fall down due to the impact with Daisy in arms. He didn't notice that Daisy has jumped in his arm but he get the sitaution fast and cover Daisy so she won't hurt herself by the fall.

"Hey Daddy i miss" Daisy hug Luke tightly.

I look at my daughter, god she is a blessing and wrap my arms around her tightly and get up with her.