Travel in Time

—The Following Text is from Namir's Point of View—

Hi, it's me again. Anyways, The Man led us to a chest and we opened it. We looked inside to find some maps. On the map, it showed a variety of different places to travel to. The first one was a cemetery. We walked the cemetery and it was very creepy. All of a sudden, I couldn't hear anything. I felt like Herobrine was taking over me. Every other sound drained out. Something told me to move forward. Everything got dark I-I couldn't breath.

I started to see a blur of a person with bright eyes. I saw his hand go up in the air and come down at me and I was blind. Then my vision came back. 

"Wha-where where am I?" I asked in horror.

"You're at the hospital," said a voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Dr. Christina. Do you know ... Roman, Joon, and Christian?"

"Yes! WHERE ARE THEY?!" I yelled.

"Calm down, there in the waiting room."

"Can I see them?"

"Yes, I'll take you there."

Dear mom and dad. Why do you want to make me rob and kill these people? They're good people. I just want to help them. Please, reconsider this.

-From your loving son Andrew. (P.S. I'm now 38 years old.)

I found this on the ground as I was walking to the waiting room. It turned out I've been at the hospital for months. I'm all better now, though. It also turns out that Herobrine is still wandering around. Herobrine had brainwashed me and teleported me to him. He left me in a field for dead. Roman, The Man, and Christian were able to track me down and bring me to the hospital, I was in horrible condition. I showed them the letter.

"Guys, what if Andrew is that man!" Roman suggested.

"Yeah, that's possible," Me and Christian said. 

"Say, where is the man?" I asked. 

"While you were in the hospital, he kinda just disappeared one night. We haven't seen him since," replied Roman. We took out the map from before and went back to the cemetery. While we were there, Herobrine appeared. He had a time teleporter. He teleported us back into time. It was nothing but swirling colors. Then it became clear we were back in time on a ship. 

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

—The Following Part is From Roman's Point of View—

Yo! It's me! You haven't seen my part yet. Well, Here we go! Well, this is what happened next. We were on an old pirate ship back in time. 

"Hey, maybe my power could come in handy!" Said the Man. He had just gotten done telling us he could move objects with his mind. He disappeared, but somehow teleported with us onto the ship. 

"Yeah, maybe you could cover the captain's eyes so we could get through different parts of the ship." I said. Secretly though, I was scared that he could be that Andrew guy in the letter.

"Yeah, I could levitate something to cover his eyes!" The Man lifted up his hand, and we watched as a bandana wrapped around the captain's face.