𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞

BEST
1. of the highest quality, excellence, or standing:
2. the best work; the best students.
3. most advantageous, suitable, or desirable

A/N:there'll be at least 2 parts for this one

A/N:
there'll be at least 2 parts for this one.
The speech was inspired on Joaquim Phoenix but it's my authorship.
I made billy porter the interviewer, so pls don't kill me :)
Y/F/L/N means your first and last name

It had been a rough week, preparing things for the Oscars isn't definitely an easy task, you need to get the outfit, the shoes, the make up, prepare a speech just in case you're the winner, which in fact, I think it's exactly what's going to happen, or at least I hope so, I had been working so hard to win an Oscar again and I feel like this year, it's my year!

Sunday. The day. The big day. It is today. The ceremony starts at 5.00pm but we only know the winners later, and normally, the category I got nominated for, was one of the last and if we're gonna be completely transparent, that kinda brought me more anxiety.

I got a bit late, like always, I guess he impacted that on me and even though it's been almost 3 years I couldn't get rid of the habit. The moment my foot stepped out of limbo, things started to get wild. Paparazzis came out of nowhere and I couldn't walk, dear lord it, it looked like I was rare metal they wanted to touch and photograph, anyways, I was somehow already used to it. When I finally got out of the 'group of people who sell my photos to get money' Billy Porter the interviewer approached me with a few questions.

'Y/N it is wonderful to see you here again!

'Thank you, it is good to be here again!' I exclaimed

With the curiosity on his voice he asked 'so what are you wearing? YOU SLAY in that dress! And your hair is stunning! E-N-V-Y!

'Christian Dior, like it's obviously! And thank you, you look good too' Dior's brand was my favourite of them all, I never found anything that didn't looked good on me from that brand.

Sighing he lets out 'Charming, as always.' Making me genuinely replying with a smile. 'How do you feel with the possibility of winning an Oscar, or should I say another one?'

Laughing, nervously I answered 'Stressed and happy, but... manly stressed'

'It's pretty normal I believe, what about the-' suddenly a pair of hands cover my face from behind shutting Billy up. I could recognise those hands, it was a women for sure, the nails were painted, I mean it could Harry Styles or Connor Jessup hands but their hands are popping with veins and the hands covering my eyes weren't.

'Who's this?' I ask laughing

Laughing as well, Porter says 'I believe I cannot tell you that, otherwise i'll get killed tonight'