𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙙

GREEK GOD
1. Generally a male person with very beautiful lineaments
2. The biggest chad in the world

 The biggest chad in the world

'TIMOTHÉE, STOP.' I told my boyfriend, who wouldn't keep his ass still.

I've been trying to paint Timmy all morning, we especially woke up earlier so my painting would affect neither his nor my commitments. We rose at 6.am and it's almost 11 a.m and I'm not even close to finishing.

He looked at me, pout on his lips and eyes like an abandoned kitten.

'Timothée seriously babe, I have to get this done and you don't stop moving...' a sigh came out from my lips and he could see I was starting to get upset.

'I know I know, I'm sorry...' he rose from the sit on the middle of the room just to right after hearing me yelling 'TIMOTHÉE HAL CHALAMET YOU BETTER STOP GETTING YOUR ASS OFF OF THAT CHAIR OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL STICK IT THERE' and for the thousandth time I stood up, cancelled the video I was recording and giving him a last fearsome look, I played it back.

'If only your teacher could have let you take a pic instead of recording you painting' he complained after a while

'If only you didn't have ants in your pants...and besides that's if he didn't ask to record the painting, how would he know we actually painted it?'

If I must be honest I don't really get why he couldn't be still in his place, he was sat, not forcing a single muscle but still, he was the one who was complaining the most.

It was actually going well, for now, I mean he was at for almost an hour and didn't move an inch, I was starting to get proud of my golden boy until he decided to ruin it up...

He called my name a few times, and I just pretended I didn't hear a sound, keeping my eyes focused between the boy in front of me and the boy in the painting.

'babeeeeeee' he grumbled. Jesus Christ why is he so fucking impatient.

I departed my gaze from the painting to the boy in the room, nodded my head impatiently and with paintbrush almost breaking, trying to stay as calm as possible 'yes timothée'

'I need to pee...' I didn't blink once, nor twice but three times, and so I rubbed my eyes roughly trying not to lose my control. What am I supposed to say? I'm not in the mood to start doing this shit all over again for the 4356278th time, but if I didn't let him, he'd piss himself, not even the cat does that...

'I'm sorry babe... but I-I just can't- any more you know...' well I suppose one little break on the video won't cause too much of a problem, will it?

'Go' he was as scared as a child when she spots a bee, he knew he was fucked and he certainly knew I was pissed. This whole painting counts more than half of my final grade, and he knew that. While he was doing his service I could finally observe the art I've been doing since 6 am. I chose to keep the painting monochromatic with grey and variants. I only captured his facial features – the feature of a Greek god, the features of my Greek god.

I heard him flushing the toilet and in seconds he was again sat in front of me equal as before but, relieved and blushed.

I tried really hard to not burst in a laugh but I couldn't last any longer. Tears of joy run through my checks and the Greek god nothing did my stay there trying as well to not laugh of me and eventually, failed miserably. If the neighbours didn't know us, they would say we were crazy fortunately they did and for that, they'd knew we were just... being ourselves – a crazy young couple living they're best lives.

Not long after the painting was finished as well as my 'anger' with timothée.

OoO

On the next morning, I woke up in bliss, proud of my painting and with highs hopes that it was one of the best paintings I've ever done, little did I know that our cat's footprints would be marked on the canvas.

'Oh no, oh no, oh no, MICKEY YOU BASTARD LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! IT'S RUINED! RUINED!' suddenly a wave of sadness set up on my soul, the bloody painting I worked on for hours was ruined in seconds plus, today was the due date.

'Y/n, what's wrong?' oh great now I've woken the god. His voice was deep, proving he has just woken up.

I pointed at the issue 'This, this is wrong! Look what he did to my beautiful Greek god' now that I see, I've never called him Greek god before, or at least not that he's aware of. Immediately the water falling from my eyes connected with the blush planted on my cheeks and soon enough with Timothée's thumb.

'Babe, it is still perfect... it has now a... plus element... I still look like a Greek god...' he always managed a way to make me giggle 'now c'on get up and go get ready'

OoO

Later that day, the moment my beloved Greek god felt his Greek goodness stepping on our small, but loved palace he came to her encounter anxious to know what grade was assigned to her.

'The very best, my Greek god'

'I always knew my Greek goodness was the very best painter'

-

hiii
it has been quite a time since I last uploaded smt on this book, I just wasn't feeling like it sorry about that butttt, I'm back so yeah :)
also I'm working g a new book 'UNBELIEVABLE' so if you're fond of draco malfoy make sure y check it out,

thank you <3

rits :)