𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

SKY
1. the region of the clouds or the upper air; the upper atmosphere of the earth;
2. the heavens or firmament, appearing as a great arch or vault.
the supernal or celestial heaven.

After 5 days locked up on a hospital bed, I finally was able to come home

After 5 days locked up on a hospital bed, I finally was able to come home. Those 5 days were from far the 5 worst days of my life, for what it seemed like hell itself.

Timmy, being a nice and fond boyfriend, stayed with me the 5 days I spend in hell and never left, but to be completly honest I'd rather he had not done it.

The trip from the hospital to our apartment was quiet and unpleasant. Neither of us pronounced a single word and all that could be heard was the low music from the radio.

The moment Timothée parked his car on the garage, I quickly run up stars to our apartment and laid myself on the sofa, which appeared to be my only comfort on that moment, as I opened my laptop and Netflix.

Some minutes after, I heard the keys from the tall, skinny and handsome boy who happens to be my boyfriend unlocking the padlock. He stopped and stared at me for a while trying to figure out what to say.

'it wasn't your fault...' he stated as he came closer to me

Briefly, I close my laptop and stand in front of him as these exact same cold words came out from my lips 'don't say that.'

'you know it's true Y/N... the doctors said so...' his voice was sad and paused, he was destroyed and so was I, the only difference is that we have some really different ways to express it.

I didn't want to cry in front of him. I've been holding my tears for the last 5 days and only allowed myself to weep when I was sure he was asleep, but I just could take it anymore, I couldn't keep playing the strong character any longer.

'Then who's fault? Hum? Yours?' tears ran down my checks

He remained in silence, he knew it wasn't his fault, but he was sure that it wasn't mine either.

He lifted himself up from the sofa and tried to reach me, to hug me, to give me all his love, but I denied it.

'I lost it... I killed it... because I'm, weak, because I'm weak as fuck' I was panicking, losing my breath

'Y/N...' I completed ignored him

'I'm so weak that I can't even do what women do the best: creating and KEEPING life... how USELESS I am...'

He could not bear seeing me in that state, I think he NEVER saw me in that state, and he didn't know what to do nor what to expect.

'Cherie...' he'd keep insisting to hold me and I'd refuse it as I headed to the main door.

'babe, where you are going?'

'Somewhere!'

'Y/N you shouldn't- 'too late, for I had already slammed the door right on his nose and made my way out of our flat.