Internship

Hay guys, hope your having a corona free quarantine, and could someone explain to me why I have more work now than I did when in school... Wash your hands people and don't be buying all the toilet paper, it's not the Appocalips, yet...

True story, my dad and I went grocery shopping for our usual weekly grocerys and had to settle and by frozen chicken cause all the fresh chicken and almost every other meet product was gone. I'm telling u shelves are empty here in Florida.

Now to make things better in this 2020 corona virus epidemic I have a special chapter for you this week in Peter's POV!!! Yay! !  Enjoy!

~*~Peter's Pov~*~

I woke up like any day on the first day back to school. I got dressed and ready for school. I ate breakfast with aunt May and then I catched the bus to school. I went to all my classes. So when did everything change to lead me to getting the chance to be an Avenger. My aunt May is so proud of me for getting that 'internship' and I'm still in shock.

I know it's the moment I walked into my photography class and got introduced to Vallory. If I never met her in that moment that rest of the day would have ended up different. But I'm glad what happened did, cause how cool is this! I get to be an Avenger! Well eventually...

And because I met Vallory I had the best first day back to school. I still can't believe a beautiful girl spent the whole afternoon with me and enjoyed it. At least I think she enjoyed spending time with me. Well doesn't matter because with my new Avenger training she will be seeing a lot more of me.

That also ment I could see her more too. Vallory is so pretty, and cool, and nice, and different. I wonder what she thinks of me. The memory of her mint and lavender smell made me smile. I thought back to how her room looked and how artistic she decorated it.

"Your all smiles and deep in thought today." My aunt May said bringing me from my thoughts. Today started the second week of school and my first week of training with Vallory. We had spent a lot if time together last week working on photography and other school stuff as her dad was making my new supper suit. "My first day of the internship starts today after school" I explained still smiling.

"Alright have fun then dear" Aunt May said before I left the house when I saw vallory parked outside. We had our usual car ride Jam session only this time I chose the music, even though our taste in music is similar, we both like to listen to a variety of types of music.

I had to pinch myself to make sure everything was real. On my first day of school I became friends with such a cool person and got myself a chance to be an Avenger, a real full time supperhero. I went through the usual school day, ate lunch with Vallory, met this guy named Ted, talked with him, he's pretty cool to.

Then came the time for my internship to start. I told Vallory that I needed to stop home first so she dropped me back off at my house and I agreed to meet her back at Starks industrys in a bit. She agreed saying that I should do some homework and that she too needed to do some home work and make sure her dad was finished with my new super suit.

As I walk into Stark Industries the excitement of getting my new spider suit fills me. "Alright woman, where's my super suit" I joked quoting Incredibles. She smiled and laughed a little before going along with it. "What do you mean where's your super suit" She replies, both of us smiling as we held back our laughter.

"I mean! Where's, my, super suit!" I returned as we both fell into a fit of laughter. "I present to you! Your new and improved Spiderman tights" Vallory said between laughter with all the theatrics as we entered a room with all their superhero equipment.