Dante

I walked into the living room and smiled as I saw my boyfriend of a year and a half on the couch. He was reading a book and Nero was sitting at his desk looking through a magazine. I smiled as I leaned over the edge of the couch and looked down at Dante.

"Are you in the mood for a quickie?" I asked sweetly.

"Um.... what? Are you sure you want to do that with the kid here?" Dante asked playfully.

"Well Nero can have one too." I said softly.

"Uh, what?" Nero asked shocked.

I saw his cheeks heat up and I looked at him confused.

"A quickie. You know, one of those egg things." I said softly.

"IT'S PRONOUNCED QUICHE!" Nero yelled as he stood up and left the room.

Dante let out a laugh and I looked at him confused.

"Baby, never stop being cute and innocent." He said with a smile.

"I'm confused, what did you and him think I was talking about?" I asked as Dante pulled me into his lap.

"Sex, you know a quickie, as in quick sex." He said with a smile.

"Oh." I said as my eyes went wide.

I smiled as an idea hit me.

"Well seeing as Nero's gone... want to have a quickie upstairs in our bed?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure I'll try that egg-"

"Who says I was talking about the Quiche?" I asked as I grabbed Dante's hand and pulled him up.

"You sneaky-"

I cut Dante off by leaning up and gently kissing him. I pulled away and laughed as I ran up the stairs with him chasing after me.